Chapter 4

(Mai P.O.V)

I enter the room where Kougyoku's brother was. The room's atmosphere suddenly fell dark as I looked around the room, my walking pace ascending faster, until i felt a body hit me in the process.

"Oi. watch your way." It was the same black haired guy who tried to hurt my friends. Well, dead friends. In an instant, i fell low.

"So Judal told me you were living in the dungeon for...?" He hung his sentence. I shrugged, failing to mutter out anything. 

"She's a little girl. Petite and breakable." Judal faced the man. "What good would she do?"

"She's capable of anything and everything unless you train her." 

"So what? I'm going to raise a dungeon for her or what?" 

The elder nodded, parting the scroll to reveal a scroll map. "You'll raise a dungeon just near Sindria. They will know we have another person coming along the empire." 

Judal just nodded, averting eyes from the elder. 

Once we left the room, I began to offer my opinion. "You're making me conquer a dungeon?!" "Be grateful, maggot." Judal called on his carpet by making a loud whistle. "M-Maggot!?" I shouted. "You cant just claim me! I have my own life." However, Judal ignored my statement and reprimanded me while plucking out his ears. "Just get on the carpet." 

I looked away, trying to pull back my tears. I step foot onto the floating fabric, my posture a bit shaky, but i managed to hold back keeping myself from falling. Soon, I found myself breathing the air up high in the sky, where I couldn't even see the land that much anymore. I've never been so high in the sky before, well, no wonder. My eyes just didn't want to blink at the sight. It kept me excited, not that I was revealing it. "Oi." i turned. "The dungeon i will be raising will be right here." Declaring, I gazed over the horizon where Judal was pointing. 

"B-but, I'ts right beside a building--of some sort." I mumbled, but I expected he wouldn't even hear. I just stood there quiet as I watched the so called Magi raise the dungeon by his own hands.

The tower just magically seeped through the hard rock, breaking through the crust of the earth, revealing a mystical tower that reminded her like Vinea's. 

Soon, they took a step inside the cryptic dungeon, Judal leading the pathway.