Chapter 20

"S-Sinbad is coming here?" Kougyoku darted as soon as she heard the news, following Judal like cat's tail looking for answers. 

"Yeah, so what? It's not like hes going to come for you." 

"That's not what I meant! I w-was just curious." 

Judal scoffed, knowing it was a lie. 

Not so soon, Sinbad had arrived the gates of Kou, along with his 8 majestic generals. 

Kouen approached the fellow king with a a handshake. "Long time no visit, Sinbad."

"Like wise." He shook his hand in return. "Can you lead us where Gyokuen is?" 

Kouen smirked. "Of course." But as Kouen led him, he noticed the other siblings all gloomy-- well, except Kougyoku, who was staring at him dreamily. 

However, Sinbad hadn't had time with this. He had to discuss everything about the conflicts about that 'Chie' girl.

"As always, the atmosphere is pretty thick here, eh? Well, winter is coming sooner." Sinbad started a conversation, smiling as he looked around. (Ja'far tried to stop him.)

Koumei looked behind, seeing the happy king. "It's always like this. You should come more often here to know about things." 

"Or, rather..." Kouen popped a sly grin. "you'll stay here forever." 

Ja'far raged. "What does that mean?!" Sinbad frowned. 

Gyokuen came from behind. 

"A surprise seeing all of you here." She cackled sickly. "However, I will not let any king like you interfere with my business."

"Oh, about that Chie?" Gyokuen turned back as she said those words. 

A large black circle out of magic started to spread below them, sucking them in in a flash. 

"Gyokuen!!!!" Sinbad roared as they fell down. 

Gyokuen popped a smile. 

"I wont let anyone get in my way."