Chapter 30

"...What do you mean you're right?" 

Sinbad whispered, the chill rushing from both their bodies as extreme concentration filled the thick atmosphere of Yunan's small cabin. 

Yunan then went up and got a long strap of ancient dusty paper, which was the Torran scroll, and flopped it over the small wooden desk. 

As Yunan unraveled the scroll, shoving away any dust particles that resided on the paper, he began to read the writings, his index finger tracing the words while he read.

"Sinbad, you know history about the Alma Torran, right?" 

The king nodded. 

"There were two 'characters' there, one being Solomon the king, and Sheba the wife of Solomon. Both of them were Magi who protected the world from disaster."

Yunan slammed his fist onto the table. "Sinbad, do you remember an incident where the mage kidnapped Mai with no reason.?" 

"I suppose the mage had a reason, that's why. Probably something to do with the Kou empire--" 

"SEE?!" Yunan Shouted. "I don't get it." Sinbad turned his head side to side.

"Gyokuen is Arba. She was once allies with Solomon's disciples who betrayed them ad made dark rukh, basically Al Thamen. The reason why Gyokuen didn't get Chie to kidnap Aladdin is because he wasn't known yet. Though, this Mai girl didn't, once she step foot from the Kou empire until Sindria... "

"So... If Aladdin is Solomon's son, then Mai, is Sheba's Reincarnation. Sheba's soul and rukh is inside Mai." 

"We don't have time!" Sinbad stood up, after Yunan's explanation. "Gyokuen's coming for Mai, and we have to protect her." 

Yunan walked over to Sinbad who was trying to catch his pace. "What about your generals!? They are still locked up, aren't they?"  

Sinbad stopped as soon as he heard Yunan from exiting the small cabin. "Of course I'll set them free. After all, they are my generals." 

And before Yunan could bid the king a farewell, wind dashed through his face as Sinbad flew away in his Focalor Equip. 

----------------------------------

Aladdin slowly opened his eyes, flickering from the light above them. He stood up and wiped his half awake eyes, only to be noticed that he and the gang was back to the port. 

"Aladdin? Are you awake?" Aladdin turned to where the voice was. "Were back at the ship. you fainted when we were at the hideout. Were taking the children to Sindria but Madaura and Olba escaped." Mai sighed in relief. "I'm glad they're all safe."

Aladdin nodded, as the blue Magi stared at Mai for a long time. 

When Mai began to take notice, she shook her eyes and giggled. "What's wrong?" 

"N-Nothing, really." Aladdin spoke. "I honestly don't know. It's like, you're reaching out to me or something."

"Reaching out to you? That's odd." She said as she took a step back. "I'm going to go check on the others. You rest here." 

Mai left the room to check on the others, setting her feet above the deck, finding a new horizon again with blue skies and clouds, calm blue seas, heading towards to Sindria. 

That wasn't the only thing Mai found above deck. She ran over to the corner where a magician clasped onto her golden tall staff as she watched the clouds move another direction. 

Not long enough Chie noticed Mai jogging towards her. "Are you okay?" Mai asked, sitting beside her. "You shouldn't be asking me, to be honest." She giggled a bit, but frowned. "You should go ask that prince over there is he's okay." 

Chie joked. She didn't need any comfort at all-- she was used to this. Being assaulted and killing the one you love all these years was becoming a normal thing for her. However, knowing Chie's situation, Mai never left the magician's side. 

"What are you still doing here?" The magician said weakly, her voice cracking as she hid her face with her short white hair. Mai smiled, and said "I'm here so I can comfort you. You don't have to hide away all your pain." 

Those words made Chie cackle. She clasped her hands more onto her staff as she forced herself to calm. "D-Don't be silly..." She laughed, but she could feel her tears slide down from her cheeks. 

"I don't need to f-feel this.. " Chie closed her eyes. "Mai..." 

Mai's eyes widened, lowering down to see Chie's face. "C-Chie? Are you crying?" 

The mage stood up, hiding her face with her wand, forcing her tears from falling down. "N-No i'm not. What make you think that?" Though, her voice was chapping and shaky, and still managed to giggle herself. "Sorry, all of these are new to me, and I never felt like that before. I know it's too cliche but-- I cant find the words to express myself." 

Chie opened her eyes. "What am I sayin-ng?" She looked up the sky, laughing.  

Mai stared at Chie with confusion and worry, as Chie's eyes started welling up big blotches of tears, and keeping a smile on her face. 

(MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! Thank you all for reading and have a  happy holiday!!! after loads of chapters we finally get to know what Mai really is. Sighhh, but its not over. We're just halfway to discovery ;) )