Chapter 26

(Finally out of school!! Then, exams next. LMAO. Anyways, enjoy this chapter! Alot will happen in the few next chapters, so be prepared! Will Mai finally know herself?)

Sinbad was quickly drained power, returning back to his normal self, still soaring from the sky. 

Gyokuen's servant was rather strong-- to send Sinbad flying like this. Sinbad was of course out of guard. 

But now, since he was out of that forsaken empire, the best decision is to immediately report this incident to the other empires to know that Kou is planning something wrong. 

But except the fact that he was now falling back down from  the sky.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Sinbad screeched, and landed on the pile of coconut trees--

Sinbad felt like he hit someone as he fell down, saving a bit of his bones from shattering. 

"Ouch..That hurt a heck..." The king groaned, rubbing his head.

"Sinbad..?" A familiar voice came from behind.

He laid down from the fall, trying to stand as he rubbed his large eyes. "What are you doing here??" 

Sinbad dropped his jaw. "Y-Yunan!?" 

------------------------

"Yes, that's right, Kounan-chan!! Exile to those who come in your way!" 

Kounan blew every single creature from her way with a single wave of a gigantic titan like fan. 

The two proceeded upstairs up the tower when all of the enemies were dropped dead. 

A dungeon seeped through a small treasure box, and rained gold and coins. 

"I am Sitri, God of Beauty and Seduction. Who shall I crown queen?" 

Gyokuen, without a word, pointed over the servant as her lifeless merciless eyes stared deep into the blue creature's orbs. "Well the, lets grant you my power." 

And with a second, Sitri was placed unto the fan, making a golden seal of a djinn. 

----------------------

The six began running towards Umm Madura inside the fortress, Everybody tightening their fists for the final battle. 

Mai couldn't help but let the tears flow violently from her eyes. Still, from this distance, she could her the cries of the little children. "Don't kill our mother!" Please, don't kill her!!" 

But Mai's legs weren't working. Was this really the right thing to do? 

Then, her legs starting wearing down, then finally reached the pace where she couldn't take any of it anymore, and started to well up a violent cry.

"I CAN'T!! I CAN'T DO THIS!! T-THEY... THEY'RE JUST CHILDREN!!! I CAN'T!!!" 

Alibaba and the other looked back, terrified. "Mai!! Please. We have to do this. Don't you see what they were doing to the other children?" 

Aladdin bumped in. "they drained their energy for this selfish mother!" 

"No... you don't understand... They were the only mother they had..." 

Hakuryuu suddenly felt a rush of nausea. 

"You are all lucky. even if you had or have a mother right now, I dont even have anyone anymore." 

"You have us, Mai-san!" Morgiana shouted. "We love you for who you are." 

Hakuryuu suddenly grabbed her shoulders and shook her. "Mai. Parent or not, this is not real. A true parent is someone who will love you unconditionally. And we love you unconditionally. "

Mai wiped her tears, trying to stop them from flowing. But despite all those words, she couldn't convince herself to be heartless. 

However, when Mai expected a reply from Chie, her heart shattered when the white mage just looked at her with scorn, lifeless eyes. 

Mai looked away. 

"Good job, boys and girls. Thank you for your effort arriving today." 

"What is this, school!?" Alibaba shouted, eyes shooting daggers. 

Umm Madaura laughed. "Well, a bit. Now, fall under my spell."