Chapter 28

(Hey guys! Thank you all so much for reading this fic, and because of you guys, we made it to chapter 27 already!! woot woot!!

Thank you all sooo much for the views, in which we already reached 3.6K !! I cant beleive my eyes! Thank you all so much for supporting me and I hope I can entertain you more as you read through this chapter. Thank you and please continue reading!!!)

"W-What... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!?

She threw her fists in the air, aiming for Aladdin, till he blocked her punch with his Borg in a split second, Aladdin breaking a sweat. 

"Chie!" Morgiana and Mai charged Chie and tugged her down to the ground.

Her eyes were shaking lifelessly, her body shook like violent thunders, and tears were coming out from her eyes. 

"GIVE HIM BACK TO ME!! I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS!!!!" 

Mai tightened her grip onto Chie's arms. "What's gotten into you?!" 

Umm Madaura laughed from behind. "Seems like the spell worked. And now, that little scarred boy shall be next." 

Aladdin popped a vein, trying to stand but was held back by Alibaba's grip. 

What were they going to do now?

------------------------------------------------

"Ahhh, Where are they?! All these weeks I've been waiting for them here and they aren't here yet!?!"

A black haired boy groaned as he laid himself down in the bed, arms wide as he whips his hair out of his pale face. 

"Who re you even waiting for?" A white haired man with a dark skin tone replied, checking his nails inward and outward. "Well, I shouldn't be asking that to a new mysterious student who suddenly just popped out of nowhere." 

"Save the questions for later. I'm starving." 

"Hey! You're not royalty for me to serve you like this." He complained, crossing his hands as he averted his eyes to the black haired, standing up and scratching his hair. 

"Anyway, class is only a few matter of minutes! Get yourself properly dressed, Judal!!"

Sphintus yelled at the spoiled magi, who was hiding his identity as a wizard by sealing his rukh. However, he was still his cocky self. What was Judal doing here? We don't know for sure. 

The Kou empire was searching for the magi. Judal thought as he poured over a glass of hot cocoa. And Judal, just left them behind. 

"Anyways, why are you waiting for your people to come here? Are they anyhow special? Are they a bunch of wizards too?" 

"I guess you could say that." Sphintus' guess was near there, but he didn't want to leak any more of their identity. If they knew he was a Magi, more importantly, an oracle from the Kou empire, who knows what'll happen. 

Oh well, as if the mighty Judal cared. His heart and soul deeply desired conflict anyway. There was no way he'd change that. "Anyways, who's next class?"

----------------------------------

"Kouha-chan!!~" Gyokuen called from the back to the red tyrant, who was just leaving to Magnoshuttat to arrange a few political issues. Kouha sighed "What now?" He mumbled enough for the witch to not reach her ears. 

"You're going to Magnoshuttat, am I correct?" 

Kouha nodded. "Yeah, I am. Why?" 

"You're going to have to take Kounan with you." She cackled as she caressed Kounan's scarlet short hair and pushed her to Kouha for the prince to catch. 

Kouha, shocked, pushed away the new sibling. "W-Why? I'm better alone, really." 

"Oh, Kouha. She's new, so she needs to know everything, see everything about this world, and I trust in your skill to introduce her to that so called world we all say. Since you are moving off to Magnoshuttat, I suppose this is a wonderful chance. Not to mention my back already hurts because, oh well, I'm 43." Gyokuen laughed, raising her arms as she waved them

 But all of that was a cockly little lie. 

"F-fine, I guess." Kouha replied, as he took Kounan with him inside this carriage to the world filled with magic.