Chapter 34

"Mai?" Titus questioned the magician who planned the events that were going to happen only a few hours from ow. The sun has yet to rise but the punctual blond magician was already awake, when he was supposed to sleep. "Why Mai? I didn't even know her much. she's literally just a shadow under all of us. Why didn't you pick that blue haired runt instead?" 

Titus was disappointed, and trying to convince the planner to change the plans were Titus's only choice. 

"Aladdin. His name is Aladdin. I know, that little 'runt' you say was very interesting, however, Scheherazade felt something odd about Mai." 

"Interesting? Is it because she's mute?" 

He chuckled. "She's not mute. Just really quiet. Quite the observer if you ask me." Titus didn't reply after, waiting for the planners reply. 

"You should go back to sleep, Titus. Long day ahead of you." 

The blond squinted his blue eyes, crossing his arms and scoffed, making his way out of the room. But then, a gush of wind, Titus felt, and looked out. 

Titus managed to see a glimpse of pink flowing mane just before it exited the other side of the hallway. "M-Mai!?" He gasped, his feet walking towards the direction fast. 

What's she doing here, so early? He asked himself, secretly following Mai, who was walking in a straight direction, and stopped just in front of Aladdin's room. 

He gasped, hiding behind the pillars alert. "She must be using some kind of trick on Aladdin. I have to get deeper into this." Titus sneaked closer to Aladdin's room swiftly as soon as Mai had entered the unlocked door. Aladdin's hair was in a messy plait, snoring and drooling loudly, and Chie was sleeping peacefully, gladly. 

The pink haired girl went to Aladdin, and knelt down, cupping her hands to Aladdin's cheeks so softly, and kissed his forehead. After that, she mumbled something under her breath, too soft and quiet that Titus couldn't hear it. 

----------------------------------------

The crowd's cheers were loud and booming, the screams of Titus's supporters gave Titus even more confidence to walk into the battlefield, eyeing the crowd and giving them the best glare he could pull off. Today was the day for him to rise. Today was the day to show that he was this great magician who could do anything. 

Titus saw Aladdin, also cheering with his might. He dodged his eyes, and bit his lip. 

Titus still hadn't forgot what he'd seen before the sun was on top of him now. Still just so bizzared about that happened, that even if he slept after that, he still couldn't let it go. 

"Look at him, he looks so weaaaaak...." Judal sighed, teasing the blond magician on the battlefield. "I could beat that guy into a pulp."

"Great. You get your seals broken one more time again, okay?" Sphintus added. 

"JUDAL HAD HIS SEAL BROKEN ONE TIME--" 

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" The black magi hiding in his identity as a normal magician shushed the boy. "You really cant stay quiet, you little annoying runt. So what I broke it? I jot t fixed. No one noticed."

Aladdin sighed in relief, as Sphintus just sighed as Judal put his arm around Sphintus. Chie just stared at the pink haired magi undercover, at the corner of the field, talking to one of her advisers and drinking a few glasses of water to keep her hydrated. 

The crowd whisper when Mai step foot in the battlefield, the wind blowing in the west direction, her hair flying about, and her dress swayed in the wind. and above all of that, her wand was big and golden, and a touch of crimson red was in the center. 

"I hope you're actually a worthy opponent." Titus said, pointing his wand at her. 

Mai just stared, and giggled. "I'll go easy on you. This isn't my main goal in here anyway. I wish Aladdin was the one to face you instead, and I'll be the one to watch." 

Titus was confused, lowering his wand a little bit to see her eyes, who's eyes were on the blue haired boy. 

(AaaaaaAAaAaAAAAAAAAH SORRY FOR THE NO UPDATE!! had this majors writers block :') this story is long asf, i didn't expect it to be this long. i didn't continue this for a while because no one was as interested as it is before. maybe they got tires or something, or maybe the story was too long for them, haha. )