Chapter 29

"Where is Sin, Where is Sin!?" Ja'far repeated on until he got frustrated, spinning around the cage they were in. 

Yamraiah dialed the crystal orb to reach Aladdin on their way to Magnoshuttat for help, but the orb wasn't working--or rather Aladdin wasn't answering it. 

Pisti called her animals through her flute, but hours came and none has yet to arrive. Sharrkan, Spartos, and Hinahoho attacked the cage, hoping it would break but to no avail, Gyokuen's magic was very powerful. 

Drakon and Masrur stopped the three, knowing that there was no hope. 

"What are we going to do! Sindria is at stake and were locked up in the Kou empire for who knows how long, and Sin is lost somewhere--" 

"Ja'far, calm down." Masrur patted his head. "He'll save us soon. We'll just have to wait." 

"MASRUR! Wait for who? For what? For Sindria to fall!? For Aladdin and the rest to fall?! We need help pronto!" 

"You know Ja'far we can't do that! We've tried everything and nothing seemed to work. All we can do now is pray." 

Yamraiah hugged Ja'far, who was hyperventilating in panic, scared and afraid, hungry, cold, without Sinbad, where would they be? 

--------------------------------------

Yunan poured over a hot cup of tea to Sinbad's cup, offering it to the king as he treats his injuries from the fall. "Tell me Sinbad. Was this Gyokuen's doing?" 

Sinbad nodded as he ticked his lips. "My generals are starving inside her black hole. Aladdin and the gang are in trouble." 

Yunan looked down to see his own reflection at the tea, and spoke. "I knew it. I felt it that a new era of something would occur." 

"What do you mean?" 

"You see Sinbad, I recognized a powerful presence of a Magi. It was just the same presence as you actually. That darted off about 17 years ago." Yunan said, looking up to Sinbad who was listening instead of treating his wounds. 

"I tried to locate the presence, and while I did, it got stronger, and stronger, and stronger, until I found myself outside a dungeon. And that's where it all came to be. All the power, I felt it from here. But I knew I couldn't believe it. I couldn't go in. Once I enter the dungeon there was no going back, so I assumed it was only the dungeon that was powerful." 

"Of course that didn't end my journey. I found myself at an ancient library, drowning myself in Torran scrolls, trying to find out what that power was. I knew it was a Magi, but only 5 Magi's would dare to exist in a lifetime. It haunted me, how there were 6. One was from the Kou Empire's Judal, Reim Empire's Scheherazade, A wanderer named Yunan, and Solomon's child, Aladdin.."

"Of course there was Gyokuen, a dark Magi filled with lust and pure evil. But it still didn't come to me. That's where I started to read this other scroll, and connecting everything that happened in the Alma Torran arc to Gyokuen, to here!" 

"Tell me, Sinbad. Did a mysterious girl with familiar pink hair came by to you saying she was from a dungeon, and a Magi as well?" 

Yunan crept up to Sinbad, his golden eyes staring at Yunan. 

"Yeah..Yeah I did." Sinbad still hadn't had the hook of it. How can a king be so... unknowledgeable

Yunan, as a Magi who lived for 600 years, knew a lot for someone who doesn't fall into someone's hands running an empire, like Judal. 

Yunan fell back, inhaling, and exhaling. 

"Then I was right." 

(OOOH a cliff hanger-ish. LOL. Stay tuned for the next chapter to know what everyones been waiting for!!!)