Chapter 16

(Mai P.O.V)

"Where are you taking me!?" 

I shouted, kicking the bag downwards.

"D-Dont move!You're depleting my en-energy!"

After that, I felt the wind rise through me, and that instant, I knew i was falling down from the high troposphere.

"Asfal Riih!!"  I heard a voice, small and shrill, as I felt a shift change of the fall turn into a gentle wind, landing us to a silent place in the woods. 

I felt the sack's tip loosen, freeing myself, as I saw a young petite girl with snow white hair with a big blue flower attached to a portion of her hair, wearing nothing but a large cape covering her body, holding a golden staff longer than her height. 

"H-Hey!" She shouted, stuffing me back to the loose sack.

"You know I can't breath properly here! If you're going to kidnap someone, at least treat them properly." 

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not capturing a princess, am I?" She teased, tying the rope at the tip, locking me shut at the sack. 

"Why are you capturing me, anyway!?" I said, earning a plenty amount of rukh to stab through the thick fabric, but just withering away by the lack of my skills. 

"Now, that's a secret. Gyokuen told me not to spoil it so you wont be aware of yourself being killed--" 

"KILLED?!" I screeched, as I started to mosh and riot on the sack as I try to escape.

"Crap!! No!! I mean uh, she just wanted to know if you were really uhh-- I don't really know her name's reincarnation and will kill you if you really are a reincarnation--"

"STOP!! DON'T SAY THAT! LET ME FREE!!!!!" Unconsciously, I stabbed the sack with a plentiful amount of fire, and ran away in the dark forest, away from the assassin. 

But as i looked back, she was running very swift, head first.

"Flash." A ray of light beamed through me and paralyzed me as I was running. 

"Look, now you know the reason, how about you stay quiet?" 

"How am I supposed to stay quiet if I know the next thing I'm going to get killed!!? And who's this Gyokuen guy?" 

She swoop her hand, carrying me "Oh~? You resided in the Kou empire and you dont know who she is?" She averted her eyes. 

"She's the mother of all branches of the Kou family. Kougyoku's, Kouen's, Kouha's, Hakuryuu's..." 

She paused, as if she was hurt emotionally. After her face softened, she looked at me, as if nothing had happened. 

"Now you know, okay. " She lifted her golden wand as a spell had magically drifted me to sleep.

(XXX P.O.V)

I know I should be asleep by now, but as i inhaled, i found myself unable to sleep again.

I don't even know who I am and where I came from.