Chapter 22

(Finally!! an update! I remember updating for 3 times straight in a day and then now I found myself not updating for like, a month! Sorry bout that! Hope yall enjoy reading this fic and make sure to follow me in wattpad for further updates on this story! Thanks for reading and enjoy this new chapter.)

"W-Whats with his arm!!?" A pirate echoed, backing down from ht monstrous-like prince. 

Olba ticked his lips, throwing his hands to Hakuryuu, screeching. "DON'T BE FOOLED!! ATTACK HIM!!" 

As Hakuryuu attacked the pirates with his djiin powers, countless were harmed.

Olba narrowed his eyebrows as he clenched his teeth. "Stop!!" 

Hakuryuu stopped, everyone lending a thick glare onto the pirate.

Ola raised his chin, glaring over the five as his golden orbs darted through them.

"I think you are forgetting something." He said, raising his hand, a bubble emerging through the seas--

Was Aladdin curled up in a ball, surrounded by Olba's magic. "One false move and he's dead. Now, hand us the cargo."

Sunset arrived, as the pirates were almost done with the cargo they were getting--

Hakuryuu took a small dot of seed and put it behind his back, letting it go--

"Hakuryuu-san. There is no need for that." Chie grabbed hold of the seed before it was dropped.

Hakuryuu's eyes widened. "Chie... what do you intend to do." 

"More importantly, what do you intend to do?" Chie's orbs slid to Hakuryuu, who was confused by the sudden decision. 

"I'm trying to attack the pirates and stop them from taking our cargo!" Hakuryuu shot back, whispering violently. 

Chie sighed. "Sorry, I was just worried. I feel like somethings wrong with them. It's like inside, they're screaming for help. Just like a certain someone I know."

Hakuryuu held the mage's shoulder. "don't worry, everything will be fine later. Don't fret, Chie. By the way, I have some questions that needs to be answered by you."

Chie hadn't bother replying, and closed her eyes before sighing. Then, she mumbled quietly "You should plant that seed already. For the sake of our own companions." 

"C-Companions?" Hakuryuu darted back after he planted the hidden seed, walking over the mage's direction. "You don't consider them friends?" 

Chie paused, placing her cape in position. "I do not." 

-------------

The crickets never stopped their job, filling sound over the large area of the Kou empire's palace, where every one was sound asleep in this time of night.

well, except one.

Kougyoku missed the sight of the mysterious girl she found not so long ago. She reminded Mai of herself so much-- so innocent, so kind, so submissive...

She let out a painful groan. She couldn't even save Sinbad-- no, not just Sinbad, it wasn't the time to get cocky all over for a man she couldn't have, it was the whole generals-- the whole bunch of people whom Sindria's people put their hands on to trust to. 

Thinking about it, Kougyoku fled to where the whole was, where Sinbad and the other generals were stuck. 

Until Kougyoku heard separate footsteps. 

"Kougyoku? What are you doing here?" the red tyrant, swung his hair in the air as he yawned. 

Kougyoku jumped off, startled. "K-Kouha! You're supposed to be asleep!" 

"Well, look who's saying the same exact words. Anyways, are you here because of Sinbad?"

Kougyoku found a hard time to reply. If she had said an honest yes, she'd be doomed to Gyokuen. "It's okay." Kouha smiled. " Koumei and I are in the same place. Except Koumei's with En-nii. I'm on my way to Magnoshuttat a few weeks after this. I'm going to tell Aladdin and Mai all the news. However, don't be noisy with this. Exile will come upon us if Gyokuen ever heard of this."

Kougyoku nodded, clutching her dress as the two siblings made their way to find where the mighty generals of Sindria were locked up.