Chapter 31

(okay first of all, happy new year frands!!! cant wait to spend a year with all of you lovelies <3 <3 enjoy this chapter, and speaking about chapters, the following chapters would go for about a thousand words?? not sure so the number of chapters would decrease to approach the end soon, i guess?? tell me down on the comments down below if this is a good idea. once again, happy holidays!!)

----------------------------------------

(Mai P.O.V) 

Sindria's fresh air hits my face, as we finally get off deck back in Sindria!

But as I walked down the ship, expecting Sinbad and the generals to come up to me, smiling with arms wide, their voice echoing "Welcome back!" 

I stopped, my robe that Ja'far gave me swayed in the air, finding that they weren't there--

"Mai-san?" Alibaba came up to me, tapping my shoulder. "Ah, sorry. Where is Sinbad? This is Sindria right?" 

Alibaba replied to me "I know, Its suspicious. Not even Ja'far is here. nor any of the other generals, too." 

"Who's going to decide what should the pirates go?" 

"Probably Jail." 

I shook my head. "That's cruel. I guess we should just leave them here...?" 

Alibaba chuckled. "That's not good enough. The trouble they caused before are jail worthy anyway. They have to learn somehow." 

I nod as I soon noticed that Alibaba was right. 

(Chie P.O.V)

Me and Hakuryuu faced each other, hiding from a corner between two buildings, away from Aladdin and the rest. I clenched my wand as I asked him questions buried behind my head for too long...

"I heard news from Gyokuen, Hakuryuu." 

"What is it now?" Hakuryuu turned his head and sighed. 

I remained quiet-- and spoke again once he opened his eyes from the sigh. 

"Gyokuen arranged us a marriage." 

"WHAT?" I stepped back in shock as Hakuryuu gnashed his teeth violently as soon as he heard what came out from my lips. Using my magic, i sent him backwards away from me as I mumbled. "Don't come any near me. i didn't want this to happen, obviously." 

Hakuryuu began to cover his face with his palms, squishing his head as if he wanted it to crush into smithereens. 

Watching him grief like that, I couldn't do anything but look away. 

I might think from time to time, 'He's just the same as Hakuyuu', or something. But every time 
I spared a dose of thought of the prince, I always begun to hear his voice, screaming for help. 

It perfectly describes what I saw back there with the pirate's base. 

I shook my head, shoving away any thought that managed to seep through my skull. Once I faced Hakuryuu, who was filled with rage and madness, I found him suddenly in a soothing sob. 

"What now?" I asked Hakuryuu coldly.

"I-- I cant marry you." 

"I know." I looked away. "You're reaction was telling me that a hundred times when I said that sentence." 

"I can't marry you... I can't... because... I love Morgiana." He declares, pointing his spear towards my neck, causing me to tilt, looking down Hakuryuu's lifeless raging eyes, scorching with fire as he gnarls out his anger. "I'll have to kill you to prevent this so called wedding, then."