Chapter 21

(Hi everyone! Thank you for reading (if there is someone reading LOOL)Please make sure to vote, comment down below and follow me for further updates. Your votes keep me inspired to go!)

"Hmm, that's odd." Aladdin spoke, tapping the crystal-like ball with his finger. "Yamraiah's not responding. Is the ball broken?" 

"It doesn't look broken..." Alibaba spoke as he examined the crystal ball. 

All of the people on board sat down in a small circle on the deck, conversing with each other. 

"I don't think it is broken. Perhaps nobody's just answering it." Chie declared, resting her palms at the back. 

Morgiana let out a sigh, feeling the fresh air penetrate to her. 

Mai suddenly began to twitch, and turned her head to see...

"No doubt, it's loaded with fine items, am I right?" A boy said, looking down as he floated high up in the air. 

"Who the hell are you!?" A guard shouted.

"Get away from here!" Another one shouted, holding his spear upward. 

Olba grinned as he rolled his eyes. He raised his hand and said "Who am I?" 

His hook shimmered in the sun. "We are..." 

Suddenly, waves crashed and thrashed in the ocean, and two large ships emerged upward from the water, sent floating into the air.

"Pirates!!" 

the six formed a circle together as dots of water poured all over the ship like rain. 

Before they knew it, Pirates swung from ropes until they landed unto where the six's boat were.

"Protect the ship at all costs! Defeat these people!!" Those screams and shouts filled the ship as pirates rampaged the boat, thrashing water blasts to soldiers.

the fanalis sent the pirate flying away from attacking the soldier, kicking into its neck shifting until Morgiana sighted the pirate slide over the wooden ship. 

Alibaba turned his head over to where the pirate slid, his mask dropping. 

"A kid?" Alibaba murmured, loud enough for everyone to hear. 

Mai, stricken, said "They're making kids attack?" 

"Get them!!!" A pirate's scream echoed, as the pirates child-like screeches seized the six, enterinb g to battle. 

Mai and the others regretted they had attacked the children, tossing them around and letting their groans humiliate their ears. Mai let out small blasts of magoi sending them away, but was shocked at the sight where Chie, the mage, had mercilessly pummeled the child with her magic, a blank facade filling Chie's face.  

"Chie!!" Mai shrieked, but was stopped. "Orba! Help us out, Orba!!" 

A pirate begged from  the crowd, Orba ontop of everything. 

"what a disgraceful bunch you are. He said, walking around with head down. "And you call yourselves the sons of Aum Madura?" 

The pirate apologized, holding his waist in agony as he forced himself to let those words come out from his dry throat. 

Olba walked through the crowd, facing the six as they held their weapons tight and clenched their fists. 

"Hey, blue haired kid!" He shouted, pointing his hook towards Aladdin. "How old are you?"

Aladdin hadnt said a word as he frowned. "Are they forcing you to work here in this place? you poor kid." 

Olba removed the handle of the hook, revealing a small hole, as Magic began to circulate around it.

"Aladdin!" Mai shouted, but was stopped by Chie the instant she spoke. 

"Oh no!!" Aladdin ran off, eyes glued onto the pirate. 

"Stop right there!!" Olba fired the water blast, sending the Magi unconsious, flying opff in the waters.

Aladdin splashed into the deep blue water. "Aladdin!!" the five shrieked, ruyshing to the rims of the boat--

But they were stopped, and before the blink of an eye, they were surrounded by a large ball of water. 

"Wh-What the hell!?" Alibhaba grasped to the edges. 

"Chie! Use your magic to blast this off of us!" But Chie was dumbfound, looking at Olba with disdain and pity. "Screw this!" Alibaba popped the bubble with his dagger, sending them to the waters.

The five splashed into the water, trying to float themselves up, but they were to deep. 

"The intruders are gone. Take evrything you can." Olba ordered the pirates, and the second he said it, every pirate started to move.

But then below the waters, something began to glow. 

Suddenly, roots emerged from the waters, sending the five back into place.