Chapter 38

(Merry Christmas all of u loves <3333!!!!! school has been giving me a headache since but exams are almost over and i'll update maybe twice a week when all is over!! 

And i had a comment saying they ship one of my ocs here with sin, 'v'~ i'm starting to ship them as well a little heh-- and as you know,,,, i like teasing people, so theremightbeachapterwherethey'interact' COUGH hhe i hope youre reading this~)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You'll never get away with this." She growled, letting her snow white hair fall. However, no matter how Chie looked intimidating, Gyokuen never flinched. "I'll tell everyone you're the cruel monster who destroyed everything, Arba."

Chie was tied to a pole, her knees painfully kneeling down the cement forcefully. "Yes, I'm pretty sure you will tell everyone that I'm Arba. Good luck on that while tied to a pole." She replied sarcastically. "Soon this world will be in ruins. With one of Alma Torran's most successful magi, Sheba, there is no doubt." She walked towards Chie, her face full of disdain, and raises her chin up to meet her blue eyes. "And you will be there to see it."

"Sheba?" She asked, voice dry and weak. "But thats not--"

"Oh but it is. That little friend of yours is the reincarnation of Sheba, that's why I asked you to kill her! Now, since you failed that one, I decided to adjust my plans accordingly, and you made it better. I should thank you. "

Gyokuen stood, tucking her hair back neatly with a sinister smile and walks away as it began to rain in the Kou empire, drenching the mage with no shelter. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kougyoku tucked her crazy, flying hair near her neck as they soared high up in the sky. "How much farther!? I cant control my hair already!" 

"Yeah, i can't see anything because of her hair!!" Sharrkan shoved the magenta locks out of his face, but after a few seconds, it returns again. Kougyoku felt ashamed, bothering one of Sindria's generals with her hair. 

Pisti narrowed her eyes, and replies with a shock. "W-Wait!?" 

"Is that Sinbad!??" 

Ja'far shoves her away, catching a glimpse of their purple haired king, ignoring the other with the green hat. "Sin!!" Ja'far yelped, ordering Pisti to go down to the land. 

Sinbad saw the same, and waved his hands silly before the Generals made their way. Pisti leaped off the gigantic bird, and ran towards Sin much faster than the others. "Sinbad!!" She approaches the king with a hug. "We were so worried." 

"I'm glad we found you." Ja'far sighed, his pals at his chest. "But there is not much time for this."

"I understand." Sinbad agrees, nodding his head before facing Yunan, the Magi at his side.

"This is where we part I guess." He said, shrugging his shoulders. 

Yunan smiles. "Till we meet again, Sinbad. Make sure you have a girlfriend when I'm back! Or Boyfriend, that's alright with me too!" 

Sinbad slaps his head with his palm in embarrassment, earning a chuckle from the rest. Kougyoku just blushes. 

Sinbad faces them after the short intermission, Yunan walking away from the group.

"We are all going to Reim, right? You think you could get more than a few birds?" 

Pisti nodded, her face serious. "All for you, Sinbad." 

Sinbad stepped forward, and nods. "Then we have to get there quick! Pisti, call on forth!"

Kougyoku was abpout to say something, but no words came from her mouth, interrupted by a loud flute. A second attempt, but was interupted by Ja'far inquiring what they take action upon when they arrive. A third attempt, but was then again put to a halt by Sharrkan's loud voice. 

Until she couldnt hold it in.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! LISTEN TO ME!!!" 

Their jaws drop. 

Kougyoku exhales, drenched with sudden anxiety, and took her a moment to let her thoughts out. 

"Judal was teleported from Reim back to Kou." Her eyes twinkled, facing each and everyone. "What if Mai and Chie were teleported back there too?" Its been almost a day, its impossible that they haven't been caught yet." She tugs her long pale green sleeve, looking down in anxiety, expecting a reply that agreed with her. 

Ja'far narrows his eyebrows. "So they might be in the Kou Empire. But we just got there." 

Sinbad faces Ja'far, who looks at him back with a short glance. "Kougyoku has a point. But assume all happens the opposite. Someone has to go check on Reim too." He declared.

"I'm going to Kou. i'll have a little discussion  with the ruler there. Kougyoku will come with me. The rest take off to Reim, got it?"

All nods in agreement, except Ja'far. "And who's going to look after you?" 

Sinbad chuckles. "Don't worry mom, I'm grown." 

The other's expression changes from worry into anger. "Don't call me that."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheba walks to Gyokuen's servant, Kounan with calm facade. "I'm glad i don't have to fight you, Sheba." Kounan shrugs, placing her two huge identical fans behind her. "I have no chance against you. Say, what got into your mind surrendering like this?"

Sheba never spoke back, and with serious eyes, she drops her staff, signaling surrender and vulnerability. 

Kounan's eyes ticked with annoyance. "You're cocky, arent you? Fine then." Using teleportation magic, she summons a large circle underneath them, and with a glowing ray of light, they disappear. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hng... What-- Where am I?"

The scarred mad rubs his eyes, before realizing where he was. 

A few seconds ago, he was at the docks of Sindria, talking to Chie about their marraige, which both of them did not agree to, and everything after that was a literal blur. 

Now, he was back in Kou, clueless.

He stood with alarm, searching for his weapon to defend himself, but was not there. On a side note, he wasn't wearing his usual battle clothes. He was wearing a simple robe made of silk fabric, and nothing else underneath. Must've Gyokuen found her in Sindria and took her back? 

"Oh hey there. You're awake." Judal speaks, Hakuryuu noticing Judal right infront of him just now.

Hakuryuu startled. "How-- What am I doing here?" 

Judal closes his eyes, throwing a peach up in the air and glomping it down once he retrieves it back in his palms. "Dunno either. All I know is that theres something hella big going on." 

"And that is?" He blinks.

Judal stops eating for a while. 

Hakuryuu waited. But silence follows. 

"That is what, Judal!?" He screeched. 

"Mai will probably die, Morgana, Alibaba, and Aladdin are still missing. Chie's probably being tortured right now. But that's not bad to me, I'm Al Thamen~" 

Hakuryuu's soul left him after what Judal had just said. Has he been sleeping that long ever since?