Salesgirl

Camila roamed her eyes around the crowded mall trying to find an interesting shop that sells clothes that she would mostly like (or mostly her mother would like). It was the day before her senior year starts which means she was buying new set of clothes and She was honestly not planning to buy new ones. After all, her clothes still fitted her...but then her mother suggested—demanded for her to buy new ones seeing that her clothes were not that 'attractive'. Camila wanted to tell her that she wasn't going to school to look attractive, she was going to school to learn so what was the point of it? But she didn't, she was trying to be a good daughter and just obey her mother.

Camila wasn't fond of shopping at all, especially when she had nobody to go with. She had no friends, she was full of insecurities, no confidence, shy, awkward, clumsy, a nobody, never got a chance to go to a party, never had her first kissed, never had a boyfriend...or girlfriend. She didn't know her sexuality but she didn't care. It didn't matter to her. Her mother was the exact opposite of her though and Camila really didn't want to think about her now.

She wasn't going to put any efforts on changing those stuff though, she just wanted to finish high school and go to college already. That's her not-so-goal in life. Which made Camila think..maybe she do need to change...spice her life up a bit...

Nah.

Camila's eyes landed on one store that she have never seen before...it must be new. But then how would she know? She barely goes to the mall.

Camila shrugged and walked towards the store empty handed despite the fact that she have been roaming around the mall for hours. All she bought was a box of pizza..and maybe a couple of fries. She couldn't find something she liked (except for the foods that caught her eye)

Yeah, the salesgirls have said that the clothes she tried out looked good on her but she didn't trust them..she knew they were only doing that so they could just get the damn money from the girl when she buys it.

Camila wants an honest salesgirl.

The empty handed brunette walks in the store and took a look around. She squinted her eyes at how bright and colorful the place looks that Camila thought she was going to go blind. Everything was just so bright...it didn't look that bright from a far. How could she not notice how bright the place looks when it was honestly the only store that had colorful walls and lights, unlike the other stores that looked so dark and dull.

Camila grimaced and turned around to exit the store but a husky voice stopped her from walking any further. "Oi, leaving already?"

Camila froze and slowly took a step forward but again, the voice spoke. "Hey, take a look around first will ya? We feel offended"

"I-I did. It's too bright...it's n-not my style" Camila spoke and cursed under her breath when she stuttered at some words. God, she sounded so stupid with the stuttering. Hopefully, the girl would not notice.

"Same. But just take a look? Maybe you would like some of these?" The voice hopefully said and Camila finally turned around. The first thing she saw was bright yellow walls. Camila flinched and lowered her eyes. This time, she was met with the most beautiful piercing green eyes she has ever seen.

The girl was grinning although it looked forced, she still looked beautiful. She was stunning...maybe even more than that. "Sorry but I really don't want to...it's really not my style" Camila mumbled and secretly checked out the girl, looking her up and down. She was obviously wearing a bright uniform, too bright but she still looked beautiful. She just looked so...ethereal.

The girl didn't notice her staring and shrugged. "Whatever but if I lose my job, I'm blaming you" the green eyed beauty accusingly pointed her index finger at the girl with her eyes narrowed.