Black (2)

Camila goes to school wearing her own outfit, which meant that she wasn't wearing any black. Which also means that she couldn't talk to Lauren and she knew that, but she kind of ran out of black clothes and it was getting tired of wearing black all the time. It sucks because she couldn't be able to talk to Lauren, she'll be lonely again. Hopefully only for today. Lauren and her had been hanging out for months since the day they met and it was always Camila that had to wear clothes like Lauren's. She had to admit, the leather jacket was adding to the heat and wearing black all the time was getting old to her but she was only doing it so she could be with Lauren. She wasn't the type of person to wear black but she found Lauren really attractive in them. it brings out her eyes more.

The brunette scanned the hallway for the girl in black. It was pretty easy seeing that most people in their school was wearing colorful and light clothes, Camila still didn't get why nobody wears pastel clothes. She watches as Lauren walks over to her locker, taking out her books and papers. She just watched, she didn't do anything or acknowledge the girl since well, she couldn't but what shocked her was that Lauren was walking towards her direction after she had done getting her things .

What was she doing? She knew she can't do that. But...

"Hey you," she greeted and smiled widely at the girl. Camila cocked an eyebrow and green eyed glanced around the place to make sure nobody was looking before grabbing Camila's hands and leading her inside the bathroom. She locked the door and checked every cubicle to make sure that they were alone. Once they were, she spoke again. "Okay, how come you aren't wearing black?" She asked in confusion before pouting.

"Are you tired of me?" She feigned hurt, placing her hand on her chest. Then, Camila felt guilty and she fell silent. Lauren pursed her lips and laughed awkwardly as she felt the growing tension in the room. "I was just kidding..."

"I'm sorry.." Camila whispered and Lauren furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head. "I'm just not the kind of person who wears black clothes..."

"No. I understand, It's okay...I can change my clothes if you like?" Lauren says and Camila's face lit up, a smile broke into her lips making Lauren smile as well. This girl would be the death of her.

"That would be great as a change! but are you sure you would want that?" Camila questioned and tilted her head to the side adorably, she didn't want to feel like she's forcing Lauren and plus...the girl really looks attractive in black. She wondered what she looks like if she was wearing pastel clothes though.

"Yeah. We can go shopping tomorrow" She suggested and Camila was about to say something when they both heard the bell. "I'll see you later, dismissal"

Camila pouted. "I'll miss you..." Lauren grins and opened her arms making Camila grin as well. The younger girl immediately jumped into her embrace, wrapping her arms around the girl's neck as Lauren wrapped her arms on her waist. She nuzzled her head on Lauren's hair and smelled her shampoo, it smelled just like strawberries.

"Oh come on, we'll be seeing each other the whole day!" Lauren cheers her up as they pulled off from the hug.

"But I'll be lonely!" Camila whined and pouted.

"The day would end quickly before you know it"

"No it won't!"

-

Lauren was right, the rest of the day was a blur. It end rather quickly and Camila was glad and she was already placing her books back inside her locker after her last class. She wasn't going to tell Lauren she was right though. People started to walk out of the school with their group of friends and Camila waited until all of them were gone before she headed towards Lauren's locker where the Raven haired girl was already waiting.