I knew one day you'd fall for someone new

Part 2

Camila couldn't stop thinking about their encounter. She doesn't know whether to be sad or laugh it off, because thinking back to it, it was kinda funny and sort of embarrassing with how she'd ran out of there to get to the Comfort rooms before she literally pees right then and there.

She was kinda disappointed with how Dinah reacted, or with the lack of reaction though. After all, they had been the closest. She knew she shouldn't have expected anything more, but she did and she didn't even get a single smile or a wave- what more if it were a hug? (She likes hugs and kisses, okay?).

But Camila gets it. Tries to reason. Perhaps she just didn't have enough time to react. Or maybe she was still upset with how they left things? Camila didn't know. She didn't know if she ever will.

She appreciated that Normani didn't ignore her, though, even if the conversation wasn't something she wanted, seeing as she barely had time to prepare herself and well, be decent. But It must be a good sign. At least she didn't hate her enough not to, even if it was merely for politeness or her conscience. Plus, did she really mean what she said? That could've been the last thing she wanted them to do.

She stops walking when Sofi stops, almost bumping into her at the abrupt halt. They were walking around target for entertainment, her team lagging behind them as they looked through the items around the store. Camila wasn't really paying much attention though, and was following Sofi instead.

"Oh! Board games." the 10 year old exclaimed excitedly, bending down to study them as Camila watched her in amusement. She was almost as tall as she was, and that doesn't really sit well with her because it just reminds her of how short she is and how much time was passing by and her sister is growing too quickly. but at least now, she had a lot more time to spend her days with her. It wasn't enough, but it was better than when she was still in the group when she barely had enough time to do anything with her family.

While Sofi was searching through the games, Camila decided to roam around a bit and curiously grabbed a coloring book. And with the coloring book, she grabbed some coloring materials and showed them to her mom like the little kid that she was. "Mami, look, I can be like Picasso."

Sinu gave her a funny look and laughed. "you're so funny mija."

Camila pouted. "What? What's so funny with what I said?"

Sinu just laughs and pats her daughter's shoulder. "Oh, nothing."

Camila rolled her eyes. "I don't get you, mami. You're weird." She said, her eyebrows scrunched down as she gives her drawing book a glance. Sofi approached them with her own wanted stuff to buy, holding it up for them to see. "I'm gonna show everyone my drawings once I finish a few of these."

"Let's play board games!"

"Ohhh nice!" Camila studied the board games herself and wrapped one arm around Sofi's shoulder. "Where's the others?"

"I'm not sure." Sinu hummed, her eyes narrowed as she looked around to see if she could catch any one of them. "Let's just go pay for these and we'll wait for them by the door."

"M'kay." Camila nodded and guided Sofi towards the cashier as she aimlessly chattered, and all Camila could really do was smile and listen.

Being in Miami, her home, can never fail to lift her spirits up and make her giddy and excited. She loves New York and LA, places she frequently goes to, but Miami will always be her home. She'd like to be cheesy and say the arms of her love is her home, but she currently doesn't have one so... All she could really say is that her Family is her home (her fans, included. They're her family too). Which, is true. She loves and appreciate them with all her being and she doesn't know what she'd do if they weren't here.