How to care for a sad person

1. Lay blanket out

"Camz?" Lauren softly called, knocking on the girl's hotel bathroom door and listened for any sounds of movement on the other side. She had seen the amount of Twitter hates on the girl's mentions and it wasn't the first time Lauren had seen the girl so down and upset, but the first time to actually see her break down and cry because of it. It saddened her that Lauren could do nothing about it and seeing her in a state like this pained her as well. She didn't get how people could hate a girl like her, someone so loving and caring and a literal angel. So, She decided to make her at least feel a bit better and took an extra key down the lobby so she could enter her room, knowing that the girl wouldn't let her in even if she tried.

When Camila didn't reply, Lauren sighed and walked over to the bed, grabbing a blanket and laying it on the floor. She had seen this from tumblr before and decided to this to the girl, maybe then it'll make her smile knowing how much Camila was obsessed over tumblr.

Lauren bit her lip as she pulled out a paper clip from her pocket that she had brought with her just in case.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. She thought as she used the paper clip to unlock the door and grinned triumphantly when she heard it click.

She then opened the door and was met with Camila laying on a fetal position on the floor, her arms wrapped around her knee as tears uncontrollably escaped her eyes.

2. Pick up sad person

Lauren decided not to say anything and knelt down beside her instead, giving her a sad smile when the girl looked up at her with a pout. Camila then sat up and moved over to her, wrapping her arms around her neck for a hug which Lauren gladly reciprocated and took this as an opportunity to scoop the girl up on her arms and carefully stood up. Camila fortunately didn't protest and nuzzled her face on her neck, the sound of her sobs shattering Lauren's heart. She was just glad Lauren was here.

3. Lay sad person in blanket

Camila didn't even question her when Lauren laid her down on the blanket she settled on the floor instead of the bed and only intertwined their fingers when the older girl caressed her cheeks and wiped away her tears with her thumb

4. Roll them like a sushi

However, Camila furrowed her eyebrows when Lauren covered her upper body with the end of blanket and squealed in surprise when the girl rolled her over once.

"Lauren, what are you doing?" Camila breathed out, straining her neck up so she could look up at Lauren as she laid down on her stomach.

"Taking care of a sad person." The girl replied with a smile. Camila cocked an eyebrow until realization suddenly hits her like a ton of bricks, biting her lip as she tried to hide a smile and the heat creeping unto her cheeks but Lauren had already noticed it.

"Oh... Okay." Camila nodded and rolled herself over like a sushi, so Lauren wouldn't have a hard time doing so. The green eyed girl giggled at her actions and picked her up together with the blanket, the girl instantly nuzzling her face on her neck to breath in her addictive scent. What did she do to deserve this girl?

4. Place sad roll on bed/couch/comfy place
5. Hug roll close
6.put on rolls favorite movie

Lauren gently placed her down on the couch and instantly cuddled up beside her as well, wrapping her arms around the girl's waist and pulled her closer. Camila sighed in content and wiggled her hand out of the blanket so she could reach for Lauren's hand, intertwining them.

Lauren smiled and pulled their hands up to her lips, giving the back of Camila's hand a soft lingering kiss. They both stayed like that for a few minutes before Lauren decided to do the next step. She looked down at the girl to check if she was still awake and kissed her forehead when she saw that she was indeed.

"I'll put on a movie, the notebook maybe Or do you want to watch friends?" Camila looked up at her and slowly leaned in, capturing Lauren's lips between her own for an innocent kiss. It was quick and gentle, though they both pulled away with content smiles on their faces.

"I'm in a mood for friends, thank you Lo." Camila said and gave Lauren a peck on the lips. "I would say you didn't have to do this but I know you'd still do it anyway. You being here is honestly enough for me,"

"Only for you." Lauren whispered before pulling away to put on the said series. Camila cocked an eyebrow when she heard a knock from the door and watched as Lauren quickly jogged over to the door, swinging it open causing for the familiar aroma to reach her nostrils. Camila laid her head on the pillow and waits for Lauren to come back from the small kitchen.

8. Feed roll snacks
9. Make sure roll is well hydrated. Tears make roll dehydrated.

Lauren placed the pizza box on the table across from the girl before jogging back to the kitchen and returned with soda drinks. Camila sat up, pulling the blanket closer to her as Lauren sat down beside her and picked up a Piece of pizza form the box, holding it up for the girl to eat.

Camila giggled in amusement but nevertheless bit down on the pizza Lauren held. The green eyed girl just grinned sheepishly and took a bite on the same pizza as well. Lauren reached over for the can of drink and opened it, the hissing sound reaching both their ears.

"Here you go Camz." Lauren held out the cold drink and let Camila drink it by herself this time. She giggled when Camila leaned in to give her cheek a peck with her cold lips and placed the drink back on the table as Camila snuggled onto her, her eyes now settled on the television.

10. Happy lil sushi roll

"God, I love you." Camila breathed out randomly and turned to Lauren who was already staring at her with a smile.

"and I will always love you to the moon and back," Lauren replied, resting her cheek on the crown of her head. "Do you feel better?"

"I definitely am a happy lil sushi roll now." Camila giggled as Lauren captured her lips for another kiss, her back hitting the softness of the couch while Lauren laid on top of her with a massive smile on her lips. They stared at each other's eyes for a moment, Camila reaching up to caress her cheek and tucking her loose hair behind her ear. "I wanna take a picture of this moment even though I kind of look like shit right now."

"You're beautiful, Camz. shut up."

--

Fluff for y'all lovelies <3