ADHD

"Lauren! Lauren!" Camila calls out for the raven haired girl she proudly called her best friend. The green eyed girl was putting her books back into her locker after a long day of school as Camila ran towards her while heavily panting. "Have you...have you seen my history textbook? I think I lost it" Camila said between breaths and leaned her back on the locker, closing her eyes while she pants heavily. Lauren frowned and shook her head, looking at the petite girl beside her who tends to lose a lot of her things and it would usually take time for them to find it because the girl would rarely listen to what Lauren was saying or she would be in a completely different world. But Lauren was always patient towards her.

"No, I don't think so...when did you lose it?" Lauren asked and closed her locker door. She turned to look at Camila who had her eyes now open and was staring from a far, Lauren turned to look at where she was looking and she saw that the girl was staring at a couple laughing hysterically outside the parking lot.

"They're so cute.." Camila muttered, she shook her head and then turned to Lauren again. "Okay, sorry. What was that?" Camila tilted her head to the side in question as Lauren shook her head in amusement, a smile crept into her lips.

"When did you lose it?" The green eyed girl repeated and leaned her side on the locker, crossing her arms. She watched as Camila furrowed her eyebrows and pursed her lips in deep concentration trying to remember what time she lost her book. Minutes later, Camila sighed and shook her head.

"I don't remember" Camila whispered and pouted, looking at Lauren apologetically. "Sorry" Lauren shook her head, saying that it was fine.

"Let's just go check the lost and found cabinet, yeah?" Lauren pointed towards the direction with her thumb and turned around when she saw Camila nod.

"I'm really sorry lo, you don't have to help me..." Camila apologized again and quickened her pace to keep up with Lauren. "I don't want to keep you up with your boyfriend"

"No it's fine, he can wait" Lauren shook her head and smiled reassuringly at Camila. "C'mere" Lauren whispered and widely opened her arms for Camila who didn't hesitate to lunge to the girl for a huge hug as they walked.

Lauren's arms maintained around Camila's neck as they continued to walk down the quiet hallways with Camila's arm wrapped around Lauren's waist, the girl's long dark brown hair tickled Lauren's neck as the girl leaned her head on Lauren's shoulder while their hands were intertwined.

Lauren turned her head to look at the empty classrooms and abruptly stopped on her tracks, resulting for Camila to also stop. The girl was a bit surprised at the sudden action. "Is that your book?" Lauren asked and pointed towards the direction of the book with her lips. Camila tilted her head a bit and turned around just to see that it was her book.

"Yes!" Camila smiled widely and ran towards the book, grabbing it and jogging back beside Lauren. "Thank you lo!" Lauren grinned and opened her arms for Camila who immediately embraced her with a hug.

"No problem, buddy" Lauren whispered and pulled away from the hug."Well, I guess I gotta go now...Luis might be waiting for me outside. Oh! And concentrate on the road, okay? I don't want you to crash" Lauren smiled and gave Camila one last hug.

The girl pouted a bit but nodded anyway. "Okie dokie Laurie!" Camila gave Lauren two thumbs up and bid Lauren good bye but before she could leave, Lauren stops her.

"Hey! Where's my kiss?" Lauren whined and Camila swiftly turned around in slight confusion. The green eyed girl slouched her back and pouted adorably at the girl. "You forgot my kiss!"

Then It dawned into Camila. she giggled and walked back to Laure, standing on her tip toes she gave Lauren a quick peck on the cheek. "Happy?" Camila giggled again as she watched Lauren smile widely and nodded.