Cliche

A/N: ¯\_()_/¯ eh.

-

"Move!" Camila shouts, roughly pushing the poor girl out of her way as she strutted down the hallways of Miami high on an early Monday morning, first day of school and it is happening again. The girl, who happens to be Lauren gets pushes aside, painfully landing on the floor on her butt, startled at the sudden push. People just either laughed, smirks or would occasionally glance at her as they whisper to their partner's ears. She was quite strong for a small and petite girl like her.

Too early for this shit. Lauren thought but then she sighed, she should be used to this by now.

Lauren loathes the girl, she was physically pretty but pretty was far away from her personality. She was cruel, she will do anything to get what she wants and it's either by working hard or by cheating. Mostly at the end, she gets what she wants and it seemed like she doesn't care if she had ended up hurting a person because all she cared about was herself. That's what Lauren thinks, at least. It's an opinion but based on the girl's actions, it seemed like it's close to a fact.

Camila was heartless, insensitive, cruel and no longer the sweet girl everybody knew. Lauren never even got to meet that girl because the first thing she saw when she step foot to this school was seeing Camila bullying a poor kid near the lockers, throwing every insults that she could think of at the frightened girl. The green eyed girl didn't know what the girl had done to Camila to make her react like that and it may be either a small little thing and that Camila was overreacting or its something that's huge and Camila just really had to do that. It had happened in freshmen year. Now that they were seniors, each months at each years that have passed and Camila was just getting worse instead of improving her personality. Lauren didn't bother even asking why the girl had become so cruel from being so sweet. Even if she did and might have did a few times, nobody seemed to know why.

It was a mystery.

Rumors says that it was because her boyfriend broke up with her, coincidentally or not coincidentally, it was before the day that Camila had started to change. Lauren might believe that one, not unless she gets the answer to her question. The real one, coming from the one and only Camila Cabello. But Lauren wouldn't be asking her nor will she be talking to her.

She had heard about people saying that Camila had been literally the most sweetest person in the planet that they have ever met and she was a good role model but Lauren doesn't believe them, not until she sees it, not even if it was in the past. She needed proof then maybe she will believe them.

It seemed like she wasn't going to get that proof any sooner seeing that Camila was once again yelling at an innocent girl. Since Camila was still popular despite her attitude, students was still following what she does; laughing at innocent students, teasing, bullying and other things that Camila does to make the person's life a living hell.

Lucky for Lauren, Camila even barely acknowledges her. By acknowledge, she meant bully.

The girl was popular ever since they were in kindergarten, that's what her friends says anyway. Her friends had also told her about Camila being sweet but even if it was coming from her friends' mouths, still she wouldn't believe them. Proof, even just one glimpse of that sweet girl and Lauren might already consider believing them. Camila was known for her kind heart. Now, she is known for her cruelty.

It's a Sad story but this is the reality; Every person changes and it's either for the good or for the bad. Either you embrace change or not, you can't do anything else to stop it.