Our Little princesa

Camila whimpered and flinched as the person's hand flew right beside her face, hitting the locker door beside her and it made a loud banging noise. She tightly close her eyes as people just watched and laughed at her getting beaten up by these bullies. She glanced around the people as if to ask for help but nobody made a move to help her. She fixed her eyes behind the guy that was trapping her against the locker and yelling her ruthless names. Her scared dark brown eyes met with those piercing green ones.

It had been another usual day for Camila, nothing has changed since she step foot in this school. It was the same old bullying, people making fun of her and not once did she ever make a friend. She would walk down the hallways with her head always hung low, her books clutched tightly against her chest and always make sure to avoid those popular students who were bullies to her. She have honestly hasn't done anything wrong to them. she doesn't talk back nor does she make eye contact other than those beautiful green eyes. She can't help it, she found it captivating and beautiful. Many people probably have said that already.

Every time they make eye contact, she felt like those green eyes pierced through her souls and sucks the life out of her but however, the girl with green eyes was one of them but she didn't hurt her though. At least, not like the others did.

Camila flinched as the guy pulled her by the shoulder and threw her on the ground, landing on her right shoulder. Tears threatened to fall but she fought and didn't let herself cry. She doesn't want to look weak even if there were already a lot of proof that she really was.

Camila glance up at the bullies who were now laughing and she could hear the rest of the other students who were watching, snickering. Some were fake laughters seeing that they were being forced to laugh. You could see the sympathy in their eyes but they tried their best to look like they didn't pity her, they didn't want to be the victim also. Camila understood. She didn't even know why she was on this kind of position, she was good her whole life. Her brown eyes then settled on the green eyed girl.

The green eyed beauty was standing beside the dark haired guy who pushed Camila, watching Camila on the ground with a blank expression. She had her arms crossed and her green eyes were intently focused on what's happening in front of her. Her group were nudging for her to laugh but that clearly didn't work, she just glared at them and pushed them away from her. They glared back at her and rolled their eyes at her attitude. The dark haired guy walked towards Camila and grabbed her by the elbow, roughly pulling her up on her feet and Camila didn't protest or else it would have became worse.

"Ethan." Lauren sternly said and narrowed her eyes at the guy who was now holding Camila tightly on the wrist. When Lauren's voice was heard by everyone, the hallways suddenly grew quiet as they listened to what the girl was going to say. Even Camila listened. "Can you please get me my books in the library, I think I left them" she calmly said and rubbed her temples, the noise had given her a headache. She wasn't feeling very well today and her group of friends all knew that.

"Bu—" He tried to protest.

"Get them, now!" Lauren yelled and Ethan quickly nodded like an obedient dog following his master's orders before harshly letting go of Camila's wrist and ran towards the library. People watched him go until he was out of sight. Camila was confused as to how she does that because Ethan looked terrified, who was so tuff when it comes to other people but when it was Lauren he was speaking to, it was as if he lost all his confidence and strength. People doesn't like it when Lauren is all pissed, angry and moody. She was intimidating when she is." The rest of you, get your fucking asses out of here!"

Not wanting to add fuel to the fire, people scrambled to their feet and quickly scurried out of the corridors leaving Camila and Lauren's group there alone. Camila tried to get up on her feet and huffed as she falls back down, adding pain to her sides.