Wattpad

Camila smiles, satisfied with her work before clicking the publish button and waited for it to finish loading. Once it was, she closed her laptop and picked up her phone where there was also a Wattpad app just in case there would be anyone voting or commenting on her story. She was going to admit that she wasn't a very good writer but people just seemed to like her stories and that kind of just inspired her to continue writing. She had the habit to check her notifications ever so often after publishing a book and a smile would always grace her lip when she saw a vote or a comment. Even just a reader reading.

She also writes poems and music but she would rather keep it to herself so instead of writing her poems in Wattpad, she would let her inner fangirl come out and write out a Fanfiction about her favorite band — which was obviously one direction. It was weird how last time she was just a silent reader but now, she would comment here or there and even write out her own story. She even swore that if ever she falls in love, she would write a whole book about that person, how they met or if she was even lucky, how they got together. She can then turn it into a Fanfiction to share their story to other people through the book but of course, that probably wouldn't happen because she was pretty much single and nobody just seemed to take an interest in her. After all, she was a loner and only had one true friend. She had friends in the Internet too but she didn't really know them.

Camila's eyes lit up when she had opened Wattpad and noticed a notification. She clicked it and saw that a red circle on the messages and clicked that too. It was from LaurenDelRey. The girl had a picture of a green eye and Camila can't help but find it beautiful. She didn't know her or him nor did she see the person ever vote or comment to her stories so she or he must be a silent reader but why did the person message her? Okay, it's kind of hard referring to the person as a he or she so she'll just call the person a she? That's what she assumed at least and plus, she read her book which was about one direction. There's fanboys too but it's mostly girls so..

And She must be a Lana fan? Camila likes Lana too!

So Camila shrugged and clicked her name and read the message.

LaurenDelRey: I read your book..

LaurenDelRey: its cheesy but it's really good...

Okay, how was Camila suppose to respond to that? Was she suppose to feel insulted that she said it was cheesy or happy that she said it was good? maybe both?

CamEElaCabeYO97: umm, thanks?

LaurenDelRey: yeah, okay, so...this is awkward but I just want to talk to someone.

CamEElaCabeYO97: and you picked me? Why?

Camila wasn't very good at giving advices to people but she will try.

LaurenDelRey: because I read your book and I figured that you might be good at advices based on the characters of your books. If the characters was good with words, of course the author would be too unless you stole it or something? Plus, a book is a like a small glimpse to the writer's soul.

CamEElaCabeYO97: oh no no! My books are 100% mine. I was just...surprise is all. Nobody really goes to me for advices. I'm not very good at giving one in the first place. Well more like, saying one.

LaurenDelRey: what do you mean?

CamEElaCabeYO97: that I am socially awkward but since we are in the Internet, I guess I can help and actually try to be not awkward. Plus, you said my books are cheesy so how are you so sure I'm good at one?