Sick (2)

"Camz..." Lauren whispered weakly, tugging at the sleeve of the girl's sweater to get her attention. Camila, sensing that something was wrong, immediately turned to her girlfriend with a worried look plastered on her face.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" The brown eyed girl asked, caressing the girl's hair as they laid down on the bed with their legs and hands intertwined. They were in the middle of their third movie for the night and right after Camila have heard the girl's pained voice, she had immediately paused the movie.

"It hurts," Lauren rasped out, her voice cracking as she tightly closed her eyes with a pain of look plastered all over her face. Camila's heart broke at the sound of vulnerability in her voice and she started moving circling patterns on the back of her palm with her thumb, knowing fully that it brings calmness in Lauren if she does so despite the situation.

"Tell Where it hurts lo?"

"M-my head hurts.. it hurts so much Camz, it hurts." Tears had started running down the girl's and by now, Camila was panicking. Though, she tried her best not to. It had been almost a week since Lauren's fever, a week since Camila had been practically staying in her house to take care of her. Based on her actions this morning and afternoon, she seemed completely fine and so Camila thought her fever had died down but she only thought so. Had Lauren been keeping it to herself and pretending that she was okay when in fact, she wasn't? Because the headache couldn't be this sudden, should it?

Camila didn't know, she had been ignorant in these kind of stuff and now she was regretting it.

"I'll— I'll take you to the hospital, okay? I'll inform your parents quickly so just stay righ—"

"No! No, please. Stay. I'm okay now," Lauren whimpered, clutching onto the girl's arm in a tight grip to prevent her from going anywhere else but beside her. She didn't want her to leave and she didn't want to admit that she had always been scared of hospitals. Plus, her headache had lessened now and soon enough it would be gone.

Camila sat back down and wiped the tears that had escaped the girl's eyes, kissing her forehead gently. "Lo.. I'm really worried, I want you to be better again. Don't you? I know you miss going out and You could barely even stand out so I was quite surprised when you did this morning."

"I'm.. I'm sorry," Lauren whispered, shaking her head and buried her face on the crook of the girl's neck while her arms were tightly wrapped around her waist. "I won't lie again, I promise but... Just... Please don't take me to the hospital."

"Lo... You know hospital isn't there to hurt you, it's there to help you and I really want you to get better."

"It hurts.." Lauren whimpered, closing her eyes as Camila continued rubbing circling patterns on her palm and back.

"Where else does it hurt, baby?" Camila asked, sighing. Guess she wouldn't be taking her to the hospital then.

"It hurts here." Lauren whispered, tapping Camila's chest where her heart was located. Just then, realization hit Camila like a ton of bricks. Her heart hurts, not literally of course- well, maybe. She wasn't too sure but she just know that Lauren was feeling a lot of emotions right now. Most of which was grief.

"I don't wanna go to the hospital."

"Okay. But will you drink your medicine?" Camila asked and Lauren nodded, transferring her head resting from Camila to the pillow beside her. Her girlfriend smiled at her, giving her cheek a peck before heading downstairs to get the medicine and water.

Once Camila was back upstairs with the medicine and water, Lauren sat up while playing with the hem of her huge sweater and spoke in a very soft voice that Camila almost missed it. "I miss him."

"I know babe, I miss him too." Camila sighed, handing Lauren the medicine and water. Once she was done drinking it, Camila placed the medicine on the bedside table and settled herself in the bed beside Lauren once again. Almost immediately, her girlfriend wrapped her arms around her waist and nuzzled her nose on her neck. "We can go visit him when you get better if you like?"

"He was so young Camz," tears once again brimmed in her eyes and Camila pulled her for another tight embrace, caressing her hair like she usually does.

"I know baby, I know." She whispered, kissing the top of her head. "So, You have to get better okay? For him. He'll be so happy,"

"I promise." Lauren finally smiled making Camila smile as well.

"Hear that, Chrissy boy? She promises- We promise."

-

A/N: as (not) promised! Part two...

Wait, or did I? I think I remember that I told someone I was going To make part two of this... I mean, I didn't promise but Gosh, I have a really short memory.

Again, sorry for not making the other part for friends because I REALLY couldn't think of anything as of now.