Cliche (2)

"And so is my family"

-

Lauren's mouth parted slightly as she stared in sympathy at Camila who was looking back at her, waiting for her to say something. Tension was feeling up the room as the both of them didn't know what to say next. Camila had finally told someone and not some inanimate object or an animal who doesn't probably even understand what she was saying and it was like a huge weight lift off her shoulder, she felt somewhat free now. It had been years since she had been hiding it and throughout those, people had been making fake rumors about her and it was making Camila insane, each had added fuel to the fire. Because of those, she had a lot of difficulties trusting people. It had happened years ago but nobody still found out the truth, she figured that she really was good at acting. Maybe she could even win hundreds of awards if she would be an actress.

Camila didn't know why she was still popular. she wasn't the same old kind hearted Camila anymore, yet people still look up to her? She was already a bad influence but still, they follow her around most of the time and it's getting annoying yet Camila didn't do anything about it and just like before, she kept her mouth shut. Nobody would care anyway. They probably just want a boost to their popularity just by going with the Camila Cabello, it was a pathetic move but Camila kept her mouth shut.

That's their decision and the bad outcome to their decision wouldn't be blamed on Camila. Their decision, their fault. Camila didn't care anymore, they could do whatever the hell they want.

But a part of her wants those people to stop looking up to her, to stop following what she's doing now. A part of her even wants those people to stop what she was doing and slap a sense to her.

Camila had lost her parents, not by death. They just left her, all alone. Luckily, she had her uncle and aunt there for her, to support her and she was eternally grateful for that..but she just missed her sister.

Lauren finally closed her mouth and cleared her throat, shaking her head as she decide what to say. "I'm sorry Camila."

"It's fine, it happened and we can't do anything about it anymore." Camila says and waved her hand dismissively before checking the time on her wrist watch. "We got a few more minutes until time."

"Okay." Lauren shrugged and sat down on the seat again, watching as Camila cocked an eyebrow at her as if she had been expecting something else.

"So you're just going to sit there? No questions?" Camila asked and Lauren shook her head, pursing her lips. "Like, at all?"

"Nope." Lauren lied and Camila narrowed her eyes at her. She still couldn't believe that she was actually having a conversation with Camila. She actually had a lot of questions to ask and those questions might have been too personal so she might as well just keep quiet before Camila gets pissed at her for asking those. After all, she had quite a short temper and she really didn't want to go to the worse side of the girl.

"Okay if that's what you say...I didn't want to hear them anyway." Camila says and sat down beside Lauren as well. The room was later on filled with silence before they both heard the door knob being turned by someone followed by the mutters of the teacher behind the door that was locked. Then, they heard the cling of the keys.

"I know you're lying." Camila whispers before the door was pushed open and a confused teacher entered the room. She glanced between the two girls as she placed her stuff on the table.

"Why was the door locked?" She asked and Lauren almost sighed in relief when she saw that she was actually with a nicer teacher.

"I don't know." Camila says, not needing to explain herself and glanced at Lauren who had her eyebrows furrowed, staring into space as she thought deeply about something Camila had no clue about. The teacher just nodded, the confusion on her face didn't lessen as she glanced between the two girls again.