Our Little princesa (3)

"Where have you been, lovebirds?" Vero asked the two approaching girls, popping some fries inside her mouth as she then crossed her arms on top of the table. Lauren furrowed her eyebrows and sat beside Ethan, across from Alexa. Camila placed her lips between her teeth and sat beside Alexa.

"Class, where else?" Lauren replied, feigning confusion as she reached over towards Alexa, grabbing a hand full of chips. The girl pouted and glared at Lauren, moving her food and chair farther away from the girl's reach. Vero narrowed her eyes at her suspiciously then turned her head towards Camila, tilting her head in question.

Camila feeling the stare, raised her eyes and cleared her throat as she see Vero looking at her in question. "Uh...we actually went to the bathroom for awhile 'cause I really needed to go" Camila half lied and Vero slowly nods.

"That's all?"

"Yes" Camila nodded and glanced at Lauren who then winks at her. Camila gulped and looked down at the table, hiding behind her dark brown curtain of hair and picked up her sandwich before taking a huge bite to avoid having to answer any of their questions.

"How come you guys took so long?" William asked and popped a grape inside his mouth, looking over at Lauren with his eyebrows furrowed. Lauren looked around the table in panic and grabbed Camila's container that held the sandwiches before taking the food inside and took a huge bite. Camila pouted and watched as Lauren eat the rest of the sandwiches, slowly.

William and Vero rolled their eyes as Ethan chuckles, shaking his head in amusement.

"But that's mine..." Camila muttered and furrowed her eyebrows, looking sadly at the sandwiches being eaten by Lauren.

"I'll buy you pizza" Lauren says with her mouth full and instantly covered her mouth. Camila's face then lit up, nodding eagerly but she didn't know when. She hoped it was soon though.

"Now you answer our questions" William said and Lauren swallowed the food before pushing the container back towards Camila who the. Looked at it sadly. She was still hungry.

"Do you really wanna know?" Lauren questioned and cocked an eyebrow at William who nodded, along with Vero, Alexa, Ethan and Lucy. "Well...we—"

"Lauren" Camila whined and all heads turned towards her in confusion. Lauren mentally thanks her for saving her from all the teasing that she knew would be coming as soon as she told them. Probably even saving the both of them. "pizza?"

"Right!" Lauren shot up from her seat but was stopped by two hands on her wrist, pulling her back down to sit on the seat.

"You two did what, Lauren?" Vero asked, narrowing her eyes at the girl with a slight smirk on her lips as she noticed the faint blush on the green eyed girl's cheeks.

"Nothing..." Lauren trailed off and shifted awkwardly on her seat, crossing her arms before glaring at the girl. "It's none of your business anyway"

"Oh yes it is. you're in this group, Lauren which means no hiding secrets once we knew you're hiding one" Lucy says, smirking and Lauren glared at her.

Camila glanced at the people around the table who's eyes were mostly darted at Lauren. She pursed her lips before reaching towards Alexa's plate of chips, trying her best not to get caught. She obviously failed.

Alexa slapped her hand away and moved her plate further away from the girl. "No stealing, Princesa. That's bad" Alexa tuts and shakes her head in disapproval.