Mate (3)

Camila slightly blended forward, her eyes narrowing before sprinting forwards with her wolf speed and kicked the ball as hard as she could making it a whoosh sound and rocketed over the fence. She didn't care if she ended up breaking the window of the school, the net or even the fence. Maybe that's what she was even aiming for. She wasn't mad, she was just upset. She felt like Lauren was ignoring her and she didn't even know why. She didn't remember, all she remembered that day was that she ran inside the girl's locker room and Lauren burst inside. Did she hurt Lauren? Oh god, hopefully not. she didn't see any wounds or scratches, so there was only a slight possibility that she did. It's either she was scratched under the shirt or she didn't have anything at all. Hopefully, it was the latter.

Camila took another black and white ball from the basket and held it out in front of her before letting it go, kicking it and watched as it entered the net. Her head snapped to the direction of the sound, her jaws clenched and her eyes turning into a golden color in alert for 3 seconds before going back to it's normal color before he could even see it.

She sees a guy clapping his hands, grinning from ear to ear while slowly shaking his head and walking towards Camila's direction. The girl frowned and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, not having a clue as to who the guy was but she was sure he goes here based on his varsity jacket that had the school's logo. She slowly walked towards the basket again, her gaze not ripping away from the guy who was crossing his arms, awe in his eyes. She then picked up a ball and passed it over to the boy when he had motioned for her to do so.

"That was impressive." He finally spoke and Camila slowly nodded, staying put on her place as he watched him walk towards the middle of the field with his gaze still on her.

"Thanks, I guess." The girl shrugged and picked up another ball, studying it as if it was her first time seeing a soccer ball just to avoid awkwardness before letting it go to the ground and aimed for the goal. She drew back her foot and kicked it to the direction of the net when it was suddenly blocked by the guy who grunt at the impact.

"Shit, that was hard." His features turned to pain as he clutched his stomach before grinning and looking up at Camila. "You're strong."

"Yeah, um.."

"Do you play other sports?" He asked, his face lighting up as Camila pursed her lips. Well, she would actually like to play another sports and was planning to just so she could do something while she was free. Sometimes, she wondered why she chose soccer since she's pretty much very clumsy so it's a miracle she hasn't fall on her face yet.

"Well, no. I just started soccer." Camila tells him and she mentally face palmed herself. Now he'll be suspicious of her, great.

"Oh, you mean, you just joined the team?"

"No. I mean, I just started playing soccer a few weeks ago."

Okay, Camila, just shut up. Camila scolded herself when the boy who she still didn't know the name furrowed his eyebrows.

"Really? You seem professional.." He narrowed his eyes at her and then shrugged it off. "Wanna play?"

"Sure." Camila grinned and ran over to the middle of the field with the ball in her hand as the nameless boy positioned himself on the goal. He gave her the thumbs up and Camila crouched down, placing the ball on the ground before narrowing her eyes at the net to aim. Maybe she felt like playing today, if you know what she means.

Camila drew her foot back, smirking as she kicked the ball with her wolf strength and watched as it rocketed across the field and eventually, enters the goal before he can even blink. the guy's face dropped not even halfway to catch the ball. Oh, she knew that face too well.