Our Little princesa (2)

Camila felt peaceful and relaxed as she quietly walked down the school hallways. Just like what Lauren have told her yesterday, the group have stopped their bullying. Camila didn't have to look around and be cautious of her surroundings just in case she bumps into one of them. She didn't have to be anxious for school, she didn't have to hide and change her paths so she could avoid them. She was now at peace and she was very happy for that. And just like what Lauren have told her, the group would always be by her side.

Camila pursed her lips as she sees the group standing near her locker a few feet away. If this was a few days ago, she would have immediately ran away. Lauren was leaning beside Camila's locker on the right, her arms crossed as she was talking to Vero who was standing across from her. Lauren was wearing tight jeans and white crop top. William as always, was on his phone while Ethan was sitting on the ground, his head leaning on the locker beside Camila's on the left. Lucy sat beside him, also on her phone while Alexa was joining in with Lauren and Vero's conversation, standing beside Vero.

Camila sighed and started to walk towards them, her head hung low as usual. "Hello there, Princesa" the husky voice says and Camila raised her chocolate eyes to meet the green ones. She gave her a slight smile as a greeting and Lauren stood up straight, watching as Camila unlocks her locker door and pulls it open, bringing out her things for her next few classes.

"You okay, Princesa?" Ethan asked and glanced up at Camila who looks down at him, nodding.

"Yeah, just tired" The girl replied and shrugged, closing her locker door. Okay, now what will she do next? Her question was soon answered when Lucy and Ethan stood up, dusting the invisible dust off their pants. Some students glanced at the group, thinking that there would be another beat up. Some even stopped to look at them in curiosity. Lauren turned towards them and gave them a deathly glare making the students immediately walk away in a very fast pace.

"See you guys at Lunch!" Vero and Alexa waved at them before walking towards their own class as William, Lucy does the same, going to a different direction. That's it? They are just going to wait until Camila gets her books?

"Why do I have to be the youngest?" Ethan whined before waving at the two girls, going off to another direction where his class is. Camila glanced at Lauren who was smirking at her, she had her arms crossed and raised an eyebrow at Camila.

"Wanna skip?" Lauren asked and nodded towards the two big doors. Camila's eyes widened, glancing at the doors before looking back at Lauren.

"No..." Camila shook her head, trailing off before turning around to get to class.

"Why not?" Lauren pouted and fastened her pace so she was now walking beside Camila. They turned towards the stairs and started to climb up, Camila holding onto the stair railings to avoid herself from falling. Lauren laughs softly, purposely slowing down so she was now behind Camila. The girl turned her head towards Lauren, the green eyed girl met her's and Lauren winks at her resulting for Camila's foot to hit the stair and she trips forward, landing on her knee.

Camila groaned and rolled her body around so she was now facing Lauren, clutching her knee where it hit the corner of the stair. Lauren's eyes slightly widened and she pursed her lips before kneeling beside Camila. She then placed her hand on the girl's knee, making a circling motion. Camila's flushed as Lauren touched her bare skin and she immediately stood up, holding onto the railings. Lauren furrowed her eyebrows and frowned slightly as Camila turned around and limped up the stairs. The green eyes rolled to the side and she jogged up the stairs, catching up with Camila. She then easily scooped the light girl up in her arms and it made Camila in her arms slightly squeal in surprise.

Camila held onto Lauren's neck not wanting to fall off just in case Lauren suddenly drops her and buried her face on the crook of the girl's neck as she sees people looking at them weirdly as they walked beside classroom by classroom. They heard the first bell ring indicating that the class would be starting in a few minutes and people scrambling to their feet to avoid getting late. Some glanced at the pair in curiosity.