Messy (3)

Lauren stood watching on the side with her arms crossed against her chest, eyes solely focused on the blonde sat on one of the stools of the club. She hasn't seen the brown eyed angel anywhere in sight, and hadn't been able to for the past few days since that incident.

Lauren wasn't apologetic for it, not even a little bit. It was initially meant as a joke, but it went way past the borderline, and Lauren finds herself spewing insults once again- something she prides herself at, especially thrown to someone so innocent and so sensitive. She doesn't need some God sent angel ruining her plans, and had to do what she had to do. She was a demon, after all, and that's what she does. It's her job. Her living.

But why was she so hesitant to do this?

Camila's face, wounded and eyes filled with despair and pain and disbelief, tears streaming down her face flashes through her. Lauren berates herself as she leaned against the side of the wall, eyes piercing through the blonde. If looks could kill, she would've been dead by now.

Dinah must've felt her presence, or her aura, as she pauses for a moment to give a quick glance behind her, the hair on her arms awakening itself up and Lauren could just feel her anxiety seeping through, before Dinah shakes it off and orders some water.

Lauren smirks and approached her, sitting down on the seat right beside the blonde. She'd decided to take in her original form as a human, but took off the black cape she always sports to cover her body. Creatures like them can show themselves if they wanted to, if they were strong enough to be capable of such. Dinah looks up and something about the girl seemed off, but she looks young- perhaps a college student. The blonde opted to smile and greet her. "Hey, I'm Dinah."

"Lauren." The green eyed girl introduced herself, shaking the hand Dinah stretched out to her. She sees how Dinah frowned slightly at the contact, but it was gone as quick as it came. She knows how friendly the girl can get, and it wasn't always a good thing. She also knows about Dinah wanting to be, well, just Dinah. Not the international pop star Dinah. So it was time for her to start the act. "Haven't seen you around before, you new?"

"You could say that. My friend told me about this club and I have a lot of free time right now, so why not?" Dinah shrugs, smiling. "Do you always come here?"

"On my free days, yes." Lauren nodded and rested her arm atop of the counter, slightly leaning against it. "Have been so busy with work, it's been quite a long time since I've been here. But Of course, I still do remember one of their best drinks." Lauren raised the glass in her hand, one she'd been holding the whole time she was there and motioned it to Dinah. "Here, why don't you try some?"

"Oh, it's fine. I'm- uh, I don't drink." Dinah declines and gives the girl a soft smile. Lauren tutted and puts it down, shaking her head in disappointment.

"Girl, then why are you here for?" Lauren chuckled. "Are you alone?"

"No. I have my friend Normani with me." Dinah answered, something else lingering in her tone and Lauren cocked an eyebrow at that. "She's looking for someone to hook up with."

"And because of that, I really think you could use some drink." Lauren offers the drink once more, a feign look of sympathy on her face and it makes Dinah frown how she sees right through that facade.

"Uh..." Dinah hesitated. This girl gave her some weird vibes, and Dinah looks around to try to make up some excuse to leave, only for her eyes to land on Normani herself, heatedly dancing and grinding against some guy on the dance floor she's met that night. She clenched her jaw and turned to Lauren again, who was looking at her expectantly. "Yeah, I guess I do."