Friends (3)

"So...I see that you and Camila are in good terms now, huh?" Dinah said out of nowhere making the green eyed girl snap her heads towards the Polynesian girl from Camila who was singing in her bunk, her curtains closed. The two girls were both sitting on Dinah's bed when Camila started to randomly sing Ed Sheeran's song and Lauren of course looked over to Camila's bunk and started to listen to her angelic voice.

Lauren slowly nodded and Dinah smiled widely at her answer. She was really happy to hear that they weren't ignoring each other anymore, because it would have been a shame seeing that they had a lot in common.

The two Cubans became really close for the past month after their small talk on the lounge, they would often talk about the things they had a lot in common that they had used to deny. The girls would occasionally hear their giggles on either Lauren's or Camila's bunk, they of course noticed their closeness which it all started after their talk or maybe after that? They didn't know, nor did they know what they really talked about, but maybe it was probably about their past.

"Yeah, we talked it out" Lauren whispered. She then saw something in the corner of her eyes and she reached towards it, picking it up before examining it from front to back, or vice versa seeing that it was all white. "Hey Dinah, what's this?" Lauren asked and showed the CD to Dinah who raised her eyes from her phone to look at what Lauren was holding that she probably saw lying on her bunk. The Polynesian girl furrowed her eyebrows and leaned forward to take a closer look, then realization was written on her face.

"Oh, that's Camila's CD. I don't know what's it doing here though" Dinah told her and shrugged before lowering her eyes back to her phone.

"What's in it?" Lauren asked in curiosity.

"I honestly don't know and I'm not sure if Camila would let me watch it so..." Dinah drawled out the last sentence and she once again, shrugged. The younger girl gave Lauren a fleeting glance before looking back at her phone. "Aww this baby is so adorable" Dinah cooed and made a pinching motion with her index finger and thumb in front of her as if she was pinching the baby's cheeks. Lauren laughed softly and hopped off of Dinah's bed making the girl raised her eyes to Lauren when she felt a weight lifted off of her bed.

"Let me guess...Camila?" Dinah asked and cocked an eyebrow, a smirk plastered on her lips. Lauren playfully rolled her eyes but nonetheless, nodded.

"Yes, I'm going to Camila's bunk....I'm gonna ask her what this is," Lauren raised the CD for Dinah to see and the Polynesian girl nodded.

"Alright, that's all?" Dinah asked and Lauren frowned in confusion. What does she mean that's all?

Lauren blinked and stared at her blankly.

"Never mind. you can go to your girlfriend now" Dinah waved her hand dismissively to the girl but Lauren, however did not move. "Girl, you can go now" Dinah slowly said and playfully rolled her eyes when Lauren narrowed her eyes at her, now knowing why the girl didn't make a move to go.

"I was just kidding" Dinah said and stretched her hand towards Lauren to give her a slight push on the shoulder towards Camila's bunk.

"She's not my girlfriend, I don't like her that way..." Lauren murmured and slowly shook her head.

"Yeah, okay whatever...Now leave girl" Dinah gave Lauren another push on the shoulder. Lauren playfully rolled her eyes at the younger girl before turning around, walking towards Camila's bunk. She then knelt on the floor and slowly slid the curtain open. The first thing she saw was Camila sitting crossed legged on her bed, slowly pulling her shirt over her head. Lauren could slightly see the black strap of her bra and her stomach was on full display.