Mate

A/N: okay, I'm not good at these kind of stuff even though I read a lot of were wolf books before (LIKE A LOT) and I don't really know how these stuff works but hey! I felt like writing one so...yeah and also, I love teen wolf haha

-

"Is she the new student?"

"She's hot."

"Who is that?"

"That ass though."

Was mostly all the words Camila hears as she entered the unfamiliar school doors, her books clutched tightly in her hands as she walked down the school hallways trying her best not to look so awkward because, well, it's her first day and she really didn't want to ruin it. The murmurs and whispers are getting louder by the second, it was as if the voices were screaming right beside her ear despite them being so far away from her and all she wanted to do was run out those doors as fast as she could. She barely knew informations about her kind seeing that she was new to it, she wasn't born as one instead she was bitten. If only she was born as a natural werewolf, then her life wouldn't have became insanely hard or if only she didn't come to the forest in California then she wouldn't have been bitten. She missed being normal and the fact that she didn't know any other werewolf was hard for her. Especially at full moons.

Luckily, she had watched a few episodes of teen wolf and searched up some the information she saw if it was true, the ones she found seemed legit enough so she obviously followed the steps on what to do. She also read a few books about them. Okay — maybe she knows one werewolf which was the person who actually stopped her before she could kill an innocent child, the person who the reason why she was like this and that person was also the reason why she was here in Miami instead of with her family. They had to make them believe she was dead, it was painful for her to do but then here she was living with the name Camila Cabello. Not Karla anymore. She never actually really liked that name but whatever, it's not like she could change her name from Karla to Camila by herself.

But she was actually glad that she had been able to do it now.

Camila clutched the books tighter in her arms, her jaw clenched as the noises got louder and louder. She hates it when this happens, it rarely happens after Louis taught her how to control it but today, she wasn't focused. Not at all. So she did the very first thing she had thought of.

Grab the headphones, plugged it in her phone and then her ear. She then played the music as loud as possible for her and maybe not for humans because it wasn't actually that loud.

Sometimes, Camila wondered why she was still very clumsy. She literally trips on air and it isn't even funny anymore — not for her at least. She did have advantages though, her eyes sight got better, her hearing got better, her aim got better, she was a lot faster and stronger. She could even see in the dark which was why She wasn't very scared in the dark anymore unlike before.

She also wondered if she had a mate — Louis said it's possible and Camila can't help but wish the guy to be attractive and kind hearted. She also hoped it would be a good werewolf, she didn't want it to be a human, no offense. Not that she didn't like humans, it's just that it would be complicated. Really complicated because then, she might have to explain everything and possibly get rejected. She doesn't like the feeling of rejection, She hates it. She's scared of rejection too.

Louis told her a few stuff about mates, yes just a few (too little informations) because he said that it wasn't really very possible but still possible and he wasn't very interested, mates didn't matter as much to him unless he experienced it himself then maybe he'll return what he said. 'Mates are just a waste of time' he's so bitter?