Water

"No, No, No, No, No!" Camila exclaimed, quickly and tightly clinging her body into Lauren as her heart started to pick up its pace in panic and fear. Her legs were secured around Lauren's waist while her arms are wrapped around her neck, not wanting to float away from her and drown. She anxiously glanced down at her feet below her and whimpered at the realization of how deep the pool they were in right now (for her) making her tighten her grip around her girlfriend who looked at her in sympathy. Nonetheless, Lauren had a small smile on her lips in amusement.

"Baby, it's okay. I'm here but you have to let go, alright?" Lauren carefully says, laughing softly when Camila rapidly shook her head and buried her face on the crook of her neck stubbornly. "Camz, we are here to learn how to swim remember? You told me yourself you wanted to learn."

"I don't wanna. Not anymore. I change my mind Lolo, let's go please..." Camila begged, looking at Lauren pleadingly as she jutted out her bottom lip. Tears had started to form in her eyes and although Lauren wasn't sure she was crying or not and it was just water coming to her eyes, her unasked questions were soon answered when a tear finally slipped out of her brown orbs after being in the water for probably 10 minutes or more.

Lauren's face immediately softened and she pushed them both to the corner of the pool where it was shallow, using both of her feet and securing her arms around Camila's thighs as the girl buried her face on her neck.

She had never thought Camila's fear of the pool or beach could be this bad, she didn't even know the exact reason why she had been so afraid in the first place, which made her incredibly guilty. The girl didn't seem to want to tell her but Lauren understood, figuring that the girl wasn't ready yet and she didn't want to push her into telling her just because of curiosity. Though, Camila seemed confident when she told her she wanted to learn how to swim but Lauren saw how it soon all washed out when she got a glimpse of the pool. But, she didn't lose hope for her. Plus, the girl had troubles explaining things.

"I'm sorry baby girl," Lauren whispered, kissing the crown of her head and then rested her cheeks on it while rubbing circles on her bare back. "Would you want to Change?"

"Yes, please." Camila quickly nodded, playing with the straps of Lauren's swimsuit as she nibbled with the bottle of her lip.

"Would you want Ian to make us some sandwiches or would you want me to make it?" Lauren asked, already wrapping a towel around Camila's body to keep her warmth before getting her own.

"I like yours better." Camila whispered, smiling up at her girlfriend who laughs softly and nodded her head.

"Of course, anything for you."