Friends?

Lauren smiles widely at the camera as she wrapped her arms around Camila's small waist embracing her in a loose hug, her smile didn't reach her eyes but however, it still looked convincing to the eyes of the people who would be seeing this picture, Camila also smiled and wrapped an arm around Lauren's neck in a side hug as the rest of their band mates surrounded them doing their own pose with Dinah stretching her hand up, a selfie stick in hand.

Their fans requested for them to take a picture since they haven't taken a group picture for quite a long time and the fans misses it and not wanting to disappoint them, they decided to do it. They also seemed to notice things between Camila and Lauren as time passes by. And the two girls not wanting them to know about their real situation, they decided to just take a picture hugging with the girls surrounding them. It somehow convinced them that they weren't 'fighting' but it didn't stop them from thinking that it was because of the Camren thing going on. It was actually better that way, instead of them thinking that Camila and Lauren were fighting.

They didn't want them to know about them knowing each other even before X factor. The two Latina's met each other in school and they were not exactly friends as they seemed to look on cameras. In fact, they didn't get a long despite them, being really friendly to almost everyone.

They barely cast a glance at each other nor do they talk behind cameras, compared to them being on camera.

Behind cameras, the two girls would ignore each other, not even a glance on their way and it was quite making the other girls uncomfortable seeing that tension would fill up the air when the two girls are in the same room.

Ally, Dinah and Normani knew about their situation (or so they thought) and they don't get how they didn't get along seeing that they have a lot in common. It was quite sad that the two girls were only the best of friends on cameras but were literally acting like strangers to each other behind cameras.

It kind of amused the other girls every time Lauren and Camila would blurt out answers, then would squeal and giggle when they would have the same exact answers, The two girls would always cuddle on every interview and would never let go of each other as if they were scared that one of them would suddenly leave, they would even exchange seat with the girls just so they could sit by each other, but the 'act' would suddenly all end when they were off camera.

Once the picture was snapped, Lauren and Camila immediately let go of each other. Then as usual, Lauren bid the girls good bye, not including Camila and left the lounge towards her bunk. Once they knew the girl was out of earshot, Dinah decided to speak up first.

"What's up with you and Lauren?" The Polynesian girl asked and crossed her feet under her. The young Cuban snapped her head towards Dinah in confusion and was caught off guard with the question thrown over at her. She furrowed her eyebrows and placed her hands behind her head as she lay down on the couch, her feet resting on Normani's lap.

"You know about our situation" Camila muttered and shook her head. She heard Normani sighed and removed the brunette's feet off her lap despite Camila's whines saying that she was comfortable with the position. Normani shot back saying that her feet were really cold.

"Not really, you just told us that you and Lauren don't get along...but we don't get why you don't, because I mean...you guys have a lot in common" Normani said and emphasized the word 'a lot'. Camila shrugged and looked down at her fingers, playing with them.

"Yeah, you didn't tell us why you two don't get along. We all are friends here...you can tell us anything, Mila and whatever the reason was...we wouldn't judge you and of course, we would still stay friends. We would always be here for you, okay? Remember that." Ally said and placed a comforting hand on Camila's shoulder as she was now sat beside the girl who also now sat up. The young Cuban slowly nodded her head, having an internal battle with herself either she should tell them or not. Silence filled up the air for a few minutes before Camila finally decided,