Chapter 4.

•Andria•

"Aww. Look at the little love birds!" Our friend Justis cooed. "Jacob look!" She shouted. Chres and I both turned around and looked at Justis, then looked back at each other with weird facial expressions. "What the hell is your problem, Justis? Me and Andria will never date. We're just friends." Chres said. "Well that was cold." Our other friend Jacob said. "It's the truth!" "You make seem like she has some kind've disease." Justis said getting in Chres' face. "Annd nothing is wrong with me you little bitch. I'm perfect." Justis continued flipping her hair. "Suure." Chres and Justis are like brother and sister. Except they're cousins. They argue all the time, yet if they're trying to prove a point then they'll work together to take you down. "But still she doesn't have some disease." "You never know. Maybe she has ebola." Jacob shrugged. My laughed, then coughed on purpose to see Chres' reaction. Of course it was hilarious. He looked at me so scared, and then I said, "What? A girl can't cough? You thinking I have ebola? Nope. I'm Ebola free!" "Ook." We walked in the lunchroom and got in line. Finally they had something good to eat...pizza! I got a slice of cheese pizza and a slice of pepperoni, while they all got pepperoni. "I am about to cry." Justis said. "Why?" The rest of us asked. "Cause this shit is goood!" She said taking another bite of her pizza. "Nasty ass." Jacob said. "Ugly ass." Justis said back. They both reached for each others hair and pulled it. "Shit!" They both said. They both started mumbling stuff under their breath and holding their hair. "Y'all would be a cute couple." I said looking at them. "Hell no!" They both said. "I mean look at them Chres." I said nudging him. "Yeah. I can see it now. Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Perez. Justis Perez, has a good ring to it. What would you name your kids? You know since both your names start with J would the kids names begin with J?" "That would be so cuute! Jaylnn Perez for a girl, and maybe JJ Perez for a boy!" "Shut the hell up!" They both said. "And look at that. They're already saying the exact same thing, at the exact same time." Chres said. "I fucking hate you." Justis groaned. "I hate you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School was now over and I was walking home with Justis. "You and Chres really would be a good couple though." Justis said. I'm starting to get tired of hearing about me and Chres being a couple. We are best friends! I'm not trying to date him. Like if we broke up wouldn't that make our friendship awkward. Think about it, like we could just start arguing over the thing we broke up, and then our friendship would be all shitty. "Jus, I don't want to date Chresanto. He is my bestfriend! I will not under any circumstances date Chresanto August! Not even if my life depended on it." "Andria, let me tell you something. Chresanto is my cousin. You are my bestfriend. Both of you like each other, you just don't realize it yet. I get that its weird, but you'll learn to deal with it." "Oh look at you, Ms. Justis, the woman who knows it all." I said clapping. "I'm serious Dri. You can be as sarcastic as you want, but you guys will end up together." "Well this is my stop." I said standing in front of my house. Justis chucked the deuces sign then continued walking. I walked in the house and shouted, "Mommy! I'm home!" Mia jogged down the steps in a black skin tight dress. "She's not here, she's working two hours later today. I had to get her from daycare." "Well where's daddy?" "He's working late too." "Oh." "Yeah. Fade's and a friends house working on a project, Manir's at dance practice, and I'm about to go to a party." "Should you really be going to this party?" "It's a senior party. All the seniors are allowed to go. Teachers and parents know about it." "Ugh fine. I wanted to hangout with you tonight." I said stomping my foot. "We'll hangout later if I'm not tired. And if not tonight then tomorrow for sure." Mia said leaving. I sighed and sat down on the couch. "Andy!" Duchess said running towards me. "Heyy!" I said picking her up. "I'm bored." "Wanna eat candy?" "What about dinner?" "Wanna order pizza, then eat candy?" "Yessss!" I laughed and then ordered the pizza. Chres and I will never ever date.