Chapter 7.

•Justis•

Eric seems kinda stuck up. All the girls think he's cute and he is, but he's stuck the fuck up. It was now lunch an we were sitting at our table, when Eric came up to us and sat down.

"Um...hi." I said confused. "Wassup." He nodded. "I'm Justis." "Cute. But not as cute as you." He said looking at Andria. "Thanks." I saw Chres furrow his eyebrows and I smirked. I knew he likes Andria. "May I ask your name?" Eric asked. "Andria. And that's Chresanto, and that's Jacob." "I can introduce myself." Jacob said. "Well you didn't do it." Eric turned to Chres and said, "What's good lil' nigga?" "I'm fine. How bout you bitch nigga?" Andria and I both looked at each other with our mouths wide open. "Put him in a coffin!" Jacob mumbled. The table remained quiet until Chres said, "You gonna answer my question?" Eric was about to say something then Mia came over.

"Heyy guys! Who's this?" "Eric." We all said in unison. "Oh well hi Eric." "Hey ma." Mia slightly smiled then turned back to Andria. "Do you have a dollar?" "Uh...yeah. Her-" Eric cut her off and said, "Nah Andria, I got this." He handed Mia a dollar and kissed her hand. "It was a pleasure meeting you." Mia nodded and then left. We all looked at Eric. "She is fine as fuuuck." He said leaning back on the bench. Still no one said anything. "What? You dating her?" He said pointing at Jacob. He shook his head. Eric looked at Chres. "Are you-nah you can't pull her." He said mumbling the last part. "Say it to my face!" Chres said standing up. "Chres?!" I shouted. "You now what. Fuck you!" And with that Chres left the cafeteria, which left Eric bust out laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Did you see how red his face got?" Eric said through his laughter. Jacob and I looked at each other and slowly started laughing. Andria on the other hand just said, "That was my older sister, and she has a boyfriend." And then she got up and left the cafeteria also. "Some people just don't have a sense of humor." Eric shrugged. "Yeah. Don't worry, they don't usually let other people into our group. This is why it's so small." I said. "And we just can't fuck with some people. You learn who's there for you and who's fake." Jacob added. Eric nodded and we continued eating lunch.