Chapter 28.

•Mia•

I walked into the studio to see Trey sitting there playing back 'Complicated'. Over the time I got to know him, he really turns out to be a really cool guy. We've already done like three all-nighters trying to work on other songs, so he's seen me without makeup and in pajamas trying to keep my eyes open. I sat next to him and propped my legs up. "Wassup, lil mama." Trey nodded. "Wassup, baby boy." We literally call each other anything that comes to mind. "What do you think about releasing 'Complicated' today?" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. "Why?" "You've already gotten quite a following from you hanging out with Kylie, and her posting that video of you singing one of Drake's songs, and you've already been contacted by Drake. So I would think you'd be ready to release the song that got you all the way out here." "Maybe we should do a different song. I want to save that one. Maybe...the cover I did of 'Hold On, We're Going Home' and 'Shotgun Love'?" "Fine. Call Gia."

...two hours later...

"How'd you get the place booked and the guest list set up in just two hours?" I asked Gia. Kylie, Trey, Gia, Drake, my manager Ryan, and I sat in the studio talking everything over. Yes, somehow Gia got in contact with Drake and he came over to talk to me. Out of all the things he could be doing right now, he came and is in the same freaking room as me. "Well I've been doing this for awhile now and I know how to pull strings. The guest list wasn't hard at all. First off, you're basically best friends with Kylie Jenner so we have the Kardashian/Jenner clan, then it's only right that we have Drake there and with 'Work' we now have Rihanna, then some of Kylie's friends and I know one of them is Justine Skye, then we have Kendall's friends who are models. It wasn't hard." "Well where is the venue anyway?" Kylie asked. "The Beverly in West Hollywood." "Good. That's a pretty popular place. But what about the press?" I asked. "Kardashian/Jenner clan, models, Drake, Rihanna, Justine Skye. The Beverly is where the press always is. It's only a matter of time before you're walking the red carpets." "The event is going to start at 8:00. We need to be there by 7:30. Catering is on their way, the DJ should be there soon, and it's been announced by Kim, Kourtney, Khloé, and Kendall's publicists. Hell, even Kris and Caitlyn may go. This will be big." Ryan said. I smiled thinking of the fact that in a matter of a few hours my first single would be released. I legit remember the first time I even started singing.

   I sat across from my little sister, Andria watching her blow out the candles on her birthday cake. Today she turned 5 years old and soon I'd be 6.

   Her friends Jacob, Justis, and Chres were all around her helping her open presents, so I went into the living room where my 2 year old brother Fade was. I played with him for awhile then started to get bored since he's a baby and he fell asleep.

    "Daddy?" I called, going to find him. I found him putting plates away in the kitchen and I tugged at his shirt. "Yeah sweetie?" "Fade went to sleep." "Oh really now? Wanna help me take him upstairs?" "Yes!" I cheered and raced over to where Fade was making him laugh. When he got over here I raised my arms to be picked up, but he picked Fade up instead. I pouted as he said, "I can't carry both you and Fade up the stairs. I'll carry you on the way down." I followed him upstairs and went into Fade's room. I pulled the blanket back and daddy put Fade under them. I tucked Fade in then kissed his forehead and daddy did the same. Daddy walked out the room, but I stayed in. I glared at Fade and mumbled, "You won't be the youngest forever." Then went over to daddy. He carried me down the steps and went into the kitchen. "Anthony, put her down. She can walk on her on." Mommy said. Daddy put me down and I stomped my foot.

I sat on the floor and watched SpongeBob until mommy came over. "Mia, honey. Go upstairs and watch tv in my room. Andria and her friends are going to watch tv in here, ok?" She said. "Ok." I went upstairs and continued watching SpongeBob.