Chapter 12.

(Aaron in mm)

•Mia•

   "So that bitch touched you?!" I asked. I was furious at the fact that some dude put his fucking hands on Andria. "Yeah. But Jacob and Chres beat his ass." Andria said. "Good. Cause I could have Aaron jump him. It's not that hard." I said as we pulled into a parking spot. We walked into the hospital and waited. "Tionna Jameson." I said. "Room 679." The receptionist said.

    Once we got in the elevator Andria and her weird ass started singing 679 by Fetty Wap. I looked at her and she said, "You know you were thinking it too." "Yeah I was." I laughed singing along with her. We sung the song all the way to Tionna's room. Andria opened her door, and Tionna was watching tv.

      "Mi-Mi!" Tionna shrieked. I ran to her and hugged her. "Oh my gosh, it's so fucking boring in here!" Tionna continued. "Well hello to you too, Tionna." Andria said putting her hand over her heart. "Dri!" Tionna shrieked once more. They hugged and we sat down. "But you'll never guess what my parents told me." Tionna said. "What?" Andria and I asked in unison. "They're pressing charges against the family, and then once we get the money I can take half and use it for whatever I want!" "Ooh girl, you better get yourself a car!" Andria said. "Bitch better have my money!" I shouted. We laughed and continued talking.

    Before we left Tionna said, "I'll be back the day before the talent show. And text me!" I nodded and we walked to my car. As soon as we pulled off I got a text. I reached for my phone, but Andria smacked my hand. "No texting while driving. I'm not trying to die today. I'll read it." Andria said taking my phone. "You wouldn't die." I mumbled. "From
My💙. Last minute date, u in? Do you want to go? I need details." Andria said. "Tell him I have to ask, but he has to pick me up." I said. Andria nodded and started typing.

    Soon we got home and Andria went to her room. I went to the kitchen where my parents were talking to Manir and Fade. "Am I interrupting something?" I asked. "Your brother and sister got in trouble at school, now we have to go the school and have a meeting with their teachers." Dad sighed rubbing his temples. "Ooh y'all bad." I said shaking my head. "Shut up." Fade said. "I don't have to." I stuck my tongue out at him. He stuck his tongue back out at me, and I was about to say something else before mom made us stop. "What do you need?" Mom asked. "Aaron asked to go on a date, and I wanted to know if I can go?" I asked. "It better not be a party." Manir said. "Go get ready to see your teacher." I showed her off. She scoffed and stomped up the stairs to her room. "Is it a party?" "No." "Ok, but Aaron better have you back by 8:45." Dad said. "But that's not my curfew." I whined. "Well for tonight it is." "And you have to take Duchess." Mom added. "Why?" I continued whining. "Because last time you went out Andria watched her, and you had us worried sick. So now you have another responsibility with you." I groaned and went to my dads car to take Duchess' car seat out. Once I did that I took Duchess got her dressed. I put her in a white sweater dress, black tights, and UGG's. I put her hair in a ponytail and went to get dressed. I decided to put on the same thing Duchess had on, but I put on black jeans.

    Aaron honked his horn, so I put on my jacket and helped Duchess put on hers. I put Duchess on my hip, grabbed the diaper bag, car seat, and my house keys and left. "Why are you bringing Duchess?" Aaron asked putting the car seat in his car. I strapped Duchess in and out the diaper bag down before I answered. "Because my parents have to go to Manir and Fade's school cause they got in trouble. Is there a problem?" "No. I just wanted to know." "So where are we going?" "Looking for apartments." "Oh...why did I have to come?" "Cause I wanted you to. And I wanted to show you something else." "Oh. I just wanted to know." I mocked Aaron. "I don't even sound like that." Aaron laughed. "You kinda do." "Not at all." "Yeah you do." "Noo." "Yess." "Man whatever!" "I win bitch." I mumbled. "Whatever jackass." Aaron mumbled back, meaning that he heard what I said. "Meanie!" Duchess said. "Who?" We both asked at the same time. "You!" Duchess said pointing at Aaron. "Me? What did I do? I thought you were on my side, Duchess." Aaron gasped. "That's what you get!" I laughed. "Fuck you." Aaron said pulling into a parking spot.