Chapter 43.

•Aaron•

"When you gonna tell your parents we're back together?" I asked Mia. She was laying on my chest and we were in Washington D.C. My parents went and bought me a house out here, so I was set for when the season started. "I'll tell them we're together next time I see them." "Wanna go ring shopping. I know you won't wear it like that, but it'll still be something." "I would love to." Mia kissed my nose and got up. She was in my room changing her clothes since she still had on her pajamas. I was already dressed, because I had went to the store earlier. When Mia came out we left.

When we got to the mall we went straight to Kay Jewelers. There was barely anyone in there, so no one could recognize us, but we still had our sunglasses just in case. "Hi!" The lady smiled. We smiled and waved. "What're you looking for today?" She asked. "An engagement ring." Mia said. "Oh, congrats! Come over here and I can show you some." We went over to her and she showed us rings. "She's not looking for anything flashy." I said. "Well we have those, too." She showed us the case of rings that weren't as flashy as the other ones. "I like that one!" Mia smiled, pointing at a gold one. "You wanna try it on?" I asked. She nodded and I looked at the lady who was already taking it out. She put it on Mia's finger and it fit perfectly. "It must be destiny." She smiled looking at the ring. "You like it?" I asked Mia. "I love it! This is the one." I paid for it and we walked out.

     Mia made it clear that she wasn't taking it off for the rest of the day, and that she wanted to stay out, so we walked around the mall

Mia made it clear that she wasn't taking it off for the rest of the day, and that she wanted to stay out, so we walked around the mall. Luckily, it wasn't pretty busy today, so we could both walk around without fans coming up to us, even though I don't mind it.

~~~~~

I took a breadstick and ate it. We were at Panera Bread for dinner. Mia would not stop staring at the ring. "Does Kylie know we're back together?" I asked. "Yeah, she was the first person I told, and she wasn't so happy about it. So I haven't talked to her since, and I don't care." "Talk to her." "Why?" "Cause she gave you a place to live when you came to LA." "So?" "She deserves some type of apology." "Why should I apologize. She hurt my feelings." "You probably hurt her feelings, too." "I'll think about it." "You're so stubborn." "I can't help it."

     We were laughing and talking, then fans came up to us. "You guys are back together?" One of them asked. "OMG! Power couple! I bet you they're gonna be the best couple in the NBA." Another one said. "Eh. They're alright." One more said. We all looked at her and she shrugged. "I'm keeping it real." "Can you keep it real, somewhere else? And don't talk about keeping it real, if all those bundles says otherwise." The first one said. I choked on my water because I started laughing. "Can we have a picture?" She asked. "Of course." Mia smiled. "And since you wanna hate, you take the picture." The second one said to the third one. She sucked her teeth, then took the picture. We all looked at the picture and I smiled.

I can't wait till this fucking wedding.

•Chres•

     "Fuck you mean, you pregnant?" I asked this girl I fucked with for a little bit when I first came to LA. "You're sperm made a baby inside of me. That's the fuck I mean." She said. "Desiree, you bad. I can't believe that I'm the father. There has to be another guy in the picture."