Chapter 14.

•Mia•

    I was moving things into the apartment Aaron bought and sighed. Obviously, my parents said I could move in with Aaron, and that I would have to start making my own choices, but if I wanted to move back in with them I could. I told the whole family about it on Thanksgiving, and Andria looked sad, but she looked like she was crying before that. I'll have to talk to her about it.

"Wassup baby." Aaron said kissing my forehead. "Hey." I smiled. We already bought furniture and stuff, but I still didn't sign my name on anything and I didn't want to bring it up. "Let's go out today." "Umm, actually I can't. Me and Andria are going to the mall in about an hour and I don't know when we'll be back. Could we go out to dinner later on tonight?" "No, I have basketball practice, and then when I have to start packing." "Where are you going?" "University of Chicago for a basketball game." "Oh..." "Could you try and come?" "Tionna's getting released from the hospital today, and will be at school tomorrow. If you get what I'm trying to say..." "Yeah, I get it." He said dryly.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. It's like every time something happens that he doesn't like he gives me an attitude. Hell, it's like I can't do anything I want to do. I thought about it and called Andria.

Baby sister!!!👯: Heyyy bitch!

Mi-Mi👸🏼: Heyyy!

Baby sister!!!👯: What time will you be at the mall?

Mi-Mi👸🏼: Umm, can we push that back for like 3 hours?

Baby sister!!!👯: Why?

Mi-Mi👸🏼: Cause Aaron wants to go out to eat and he has practice tonight, and he's leaving tomorrow morning I think.

Baby sister!!!👯: Fine, but call when you get back so I'll be ready.

Mi-Mi👸🏼: Alright. Love you!

Baby sister!!!👯: Mhmm.

Andria hung up, and I went to get Aaron. He was in the living room watching a replay of his last game on ESPN. I sat on the couch and laid my head on his lap. I tugged at the few hairs he had on his chin, and he looked down at me before looking back up. He didn't have a shirt on so I traced his tattoos. He started smiling because it tickled, then he looked down at me again.

"Can I watch tv in peace?" Aaron asked. "Nope." I said popping the 'p'. "How come?" "Cause you're being a stubborn baby." "Me? A baby? I'm an adult, you're the baby." "A sexy baby." "Yeah I guess. But shouldn't you be getting ready to go to the mall?" "I pushed it back a few hours so we can go out to eat." "Be ready in half an hour." "I have to figure out what I'm going to wear." I whined. "Then hurry up."

I followed Aaron into our room and sat on the bed. I watched as Aaron got dressed, so when I got dressed we could match. He put on a gray Ralph Lauren button up shirt, black jeans, black Timberlands, and snapped a gold chain around his neck.

I put on a suede gray long sleeved pencil dress, black nly one velvet open toe booties, and put a gold chain around my neck.

"Babe!" Aaron shouted. "What?" I shouted back. "Are you ready? A nigga got to eat!" "I have to do my hair!" "Your hair is fine, lets go!" "No! I want it curled!" "It's fine straight!" I huffed. "Come here!" Aaron came into the room and stood. "You look sexy. Now let's go." "Wait. I want to take a selfie."