Chapter 49.

•Chres•

     I propped Royal up on my side better as I opened the door to the building. I didn't bring the stroller because that folding shit and me don't mix.

     I came back to LA a couple days ago, and I admit I missed it. Majority of because my son is here.

     "Hello Mr. August." The receptionist greeted. "The photographer is on the second floor waiting for you in the third room down to your left." "Aight, thanks." I had put Royal down for a second so I could crack my knuckles and he immediately got up and started running towards the elevator. "You slick bruh. If I knew you could walk I wouldnt'a been carrying yo ass." I chuckled chasing him down and picking him up. We got on the elevator and I put him down so he could run around in circles until we got on the second floor.

When the elevator door opened, Royal tried to walk straight but failed. I laughed and shook my head as I picked him up. I walked three doors down and opened it. In there was Morgan Blue who was fixing her camera. She turned around and smiled. "Hey Chresanto." She said. "And hey baby boy." She said turning her attention to Royal. "What's good, Morg?" I asked giving her a side hug.

I chose Morgan to take my pictures because she's trying to make it just like me, and one of the things we have in common is New York. She's from there born and raised just like me. "Nothing much. I got a new camera finally. My professor helped me out some because he actually sees some potential in me." Morgan goes to UCLA for photography and she's struggling. Her parents don't really support her and she's on a half scholarship for academics and is struggling to keep her grades up while trying to make ends meet and pay for the other half herself. "That's good since it's coming from your professor. You only got 4 more years."

     When I say Morgan's smart, I meant it. She graduated from high school at 16, and when she turned 17 she got accepted to UCLA on a half scholarship which is shocking to me. "Tuh! You say that like you going through this without the help of your parents." I could tell that she was getting angry so I dropped it. "Imma go get changed. Watch Royal cause he like to touch stuff." I warned. I went and changed into the first outfit and I heard Morgan playing with Royal. I chuckled as I heard him laugh loudly and walked out the dressing room. Royal was being held by his stomach and was being spun in circles by Morgan. "Okay baby boy, I gotta work now." Morgan said putting him down. He was still having a laughing fit so he didn't realize it. Morgan turned on the music and Sweet Love by Chris Brown came on.

"Just act natural." Morgan said. I sighed and loosened up. I put my hand in my pocket and looked at my shoes. "This modeling shit's hard. Ion see how people be doing this for a living." I said looking up. The camera flashed and I blinked right after. "Yes! Thank you!" Morgan smiled. "You just took a picture?" I asked. "Yup. As a photographer I have to be able to catch you off guard too, and this is an off guard!" She showed me the picture and I nodded.

     "Damn I'm fine

     "Damn I'm fine." I said looking at the picture. Morgan shook her head. "Nah, but forreal this shit fye." I said. "Thanks. Your modeling skills are a working progress. Now come on so we can get this done. I got class in a couple hours." We continued the shoot and soon we finished.