Chapter 18.

•Justis•

"What Jacob, what? What do you want?!" "Well damn. I just wanted to say you were good, but fuck it." "Never say those to words again." "What? Fuck it?" "Shut up!" "Why?" "Can't you see I'm having a moment here? Damn!" "Obviously. I also wanted to see what was wrong." "Well thank you for checking on me, but I want to be alone right now." "You shouldn't be alone if you're hurting. Talk to me."

All I saw was his lips crashed into hers. Why am I feeling this way? Oh yeah, it's cause my stupid ass didn't realize he doesn't like me like I thought he did! Andria told me what happened with her and Chres, but I can't be as happy as I want, because there was too much on my mind. "Jus!" Andria shouted. "Hm?" "Are you ok?" "Honestly, no." I explained everything and she furrowed her eyebrows. "So you're telling me that he kissed my sister?" "Yup." "That bitch."

Next thing I knew Andria was on my phone FaceTiming Jacob. "Wassup." Jacob said. "Shut up. Did you or did you not kiss Mia?" Andria asked. "Yeah." "You little shit." "What? She said she don't feel the same, so why does it matter?" "Cause that's my sister!" "Sorry!" "Better not happen again." "Whatever."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andria was helping Manir and Jamaica with something, and Jacob and I were still FaceTiming. "Truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare." "I dare you to tell your mom that you got hella hoes." Jacob called his mom in and said he had hella hoes in Puerto Rican, and she started yelling stuff at him in Puerto Rican. I bust out laughing as he looked back at me. "Truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth." "Do you like anyone?" "Yeah." "Who?" "Nope, only one question. Truth or dare?" "Truth." "Would you eat Beyoné's ass for $30,00?" "I would eat her ass for free." "Ew." "You shouldn't have asked. Truth or dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to tell me who you like."

I mentally cursed myself for doing that. "You." I mumbled. "Oh. I am pretty sexy." "I'm serious Jacob." "So am I." "Shut up." "But for real. You like me?" "That's what I said." "I know. But you just don't seem like the one to like someone. I've known you almost my whole life and I've never heard of you liking anyone." "That's cause I haven't." "So I'm your first?" "Pretty much." "Interesting." "Do you like anyone?" "I did, but she said no, so no." I nodded trying not to care. "Jus, I'll always care for you even if it's not in the way you want it to be, ok?" "Ok." I mumbled
________________________________

It was more of a filler than an actual update