Chapter 39.

•Justis•

     I fixed my 10 month old cousin, Paige, on my lap and FaceTimed Chres. He answered the call and smiled.

"Help me!" Chres whined. He didn't even say hello with his rude ass,

"With what?" I asked.

"I need help on inspiration for a song."

"You still can't think of anything?"

"No! It's a lot harder than I thought it'd be."

"Well you're still posting covers on YouTube, so it's not like you're being rushed into it."

"Yeah, but I want a song of my own. I told my old producer I'd have my own song by the summer and it's summer now and I don't have a song. I want it to be like...like the song of the summer."

"True. What if I said random words and see if that's giving you inspiration. Paige, where should I start?" She started making an 'A' sound, or at least trying to, so I thought of words that began with an A. "Apples." I laughed.

"Bitch..." Chres said glaring at me.

"Not in front of the baby! But Armadillos."

"I wish I could slap you."

"Armpits."

"Next time I see you I'm fighting you."

"Andria." Chres started smiling a little and turned his head. "Alexandria." He started smiling wider and I thought of another word.

"I keep forgetting that that's her actual name. She never goes by it. I legit only call her Andria, Andy, or Dri."

"Amazing."

"Are you being sarcastic?"

"No, that's the next word. Amazing."

Chres had a blank look on his face for a second like he was in deep thought or something. "Amazing Andria. I got it! The song's gonna be called Amazing."

"You better give me credit when this song goes platinum."

"You'll be the first one on my list."

•Chres•

I threw on my Bape hoodie, grabbed my phone and keys and left. I was thinking about traits I loved about Andria. I knew how I wanted everything for the song, I just needed to meet up with my new producer, Jace, and he'd help me out.

I listened to 'Gold Digger' by Kanye West on the way to the studio. When I got there I nodded my head at the receptionist and went up to the floor Jace's studio was on. When I went in there I jumped when I saw Jace in there with a girl.

She was a dark brown skin, has long black hair, which was probably a weave, I don't know. She seemed kinda short, but looked about my age. They both turned around and I recognized her face, but I couldn't think of from where. "Hey Jace." I said dapping him up. "Wassup. This is-" "I'm Chresanto." I said extending my hand, smiling. "China.