Chapter 13.

Before I start this chapter I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!

One thing I'm thankful for is Wattpad, because without it I'd be bored out of my mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Andria•

     It's Thanksgiving! Mia said she has something to tell us, so I'm looking forward to that. Also that I can see my favorite cousin Maria. She's my mom's sisters daughter, and I guess they wanted us to have similar names. We're the same age too, but she's 2 weeks older. We always have a joint birthday party, and right now we're planning our 17th birthday party which is in 8 months. We're planning on doing something big, that's why we're planning so early. Plus the place we want gets booked fast.

   'Acquainted' by The Weeknd blared through my speakers as I looked for something to wear. "Andria!" Fade shouted. "What?" I shouted back. "Can I come in your room?" "Sure." I opened the door and Fade came in and plopped on my bed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Girls." I chuckled land asked, "What's wrong with girls?" "So, this one girl in my class named Leila told me she likes me yesterday, and I told her I like her back, then she kissed me on the cheek. I didn't know she meant she like liked me, I thought she meant as a friend!" "So what's the problem with that?" "I like another girl named Addison, and Leila is Addison's bestfriend." "Oooh, well I think you should at least give Leila a try." "But I don't like her in that way." "But still. She could end up your wife one day." "Bruh." "Go get ready. I'll take you out and we can start looking for Christmas presents before we leave to go to Aunt Mel's." Fade nodded and left my room.

    I continued listening to 'Acquaintanced', while I got dressed. I put on gray joggers, a white sweatshirt, timberlands, and I put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my black leather Michael Kors bookbag and put everything I need in there. I turned my speakers off and grabbed my phone. Fade was downstairs waiting for me, and once he saw me, he got up and opened the door. "Mommy we're leaving!" I shouted as I closed the door.

     We got to the mall and started walking around. "Wait!" I shouted. "What?" Fade asked. "This is good selfie lighting." I said pulling my phone out. I took some selfies as Fade shook his head. "Come here." I said. Fade came over and I took a selfie. "I look ugly." Fade said. "Cause you don't know how to take a decent selfie like me." I posted the picture on Instagram and captioned it: Love this dude to death!!! I locked my phone and we went into Forever 21.

     After we left Forever 21 we went into Foot Locker. I picked out a floral Adidas jacket and looked at the size. I went up to one of the workers and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and looked at me. He was pretty cute, and he looked about my age or a year older. The only thing was he had a few tattoos. "Do you have this in a medium?" I asked. "Oh I'm off now, but I'll go and get one for you." He said. "Thanks...Tyrone." I said reading his name tag. "No problem..." "Andria!" Fade shouted. Tyrone and I both turned around to see Fade holding a pair of LeBron 11s. "Andria." I heard Tyrone mumble as he walked to the back to get my size. "What?" Fade asked like he didn't do anything. "You want those?" I asked. "Yeah." "I'll tell daddy."

     Tyrone came back with the jacket and handed it to me. "Thanks." I smiled. "You have a nice smile." Tyrone smiled. "So do you." Tyrone looked down and bit his lip. "Maybe I'll see you around, Andria." Tyrone left and I paid for the jacket.

    "Maybe he'll be your future husband." Fade said mocking what I told him earlier. "Shut up!" I said. From there we went to GameStop, PINK, Claire's, and Charlotte Russe. We didn't buy anything, but we wrote stuff down for what we thought everyone would want. By the time we got back to the house it was 1:30, and we were leaving for Aunt Mel's at 2:00.

   "Hurry up!" Dad said when we walked in. Both of us hurried up the stairs to get dressed. I put on a gray sweater, navy blue skinny jeans, and put my timberlands back on. I left my hair curly because almost everyone from my moms side had curly hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Maria and I were in her room talking. Suddenly my phone vibrated. I checked it and it said someone started following me on Instagram. I opened it and saw that Tyrone was the one who followed me. I smiled and followed him back. "Who got you smiling?" Maria asked snatching my phone. She looked at it and looked back at me. "What about Chres?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "We don't date." "Yes you do." "No we don't, never have, never will." "You like him." "No I don't." "Girl if you don't stop lying to me." "I'm not!" "You have liked him since forever." "Who told that?" "I can tell you do." I turned around and looked out the window. "Keep on being stubborn." Maria warned. I kept on looking out the window and I even started picking things up around the room.

    "Hey Chres!" Maria said. I whipped my head around and ran over to her. "What's good." Chres said. I quickly grabbed Maria's phone and started taking selfies, pretending not to care. "Andria, don't you want to say hi to Chres?" Maria asked. I quickly shook my head no because I realized I had started blushing. "Ok, so Chres I hear that the talent show's coming up. What're you doing?" "Singing, duh." "What're you singing?" "Smartphones." "Sing it. Cause maybe you'll have to change last minute." Chres started singing and during the middle of the song I heard Jamaica come in his room. "Who are you?" Jamaica asked. "I'm Maria." "Are you Chres' girlfriend?" "Ew no! I'm out of his league." "Oh. Well daddy said that you need to get ur ahh downstairs and talk to your dang family." "Ok. I'll talk to you later Maria. Bye Andria." Chres said hanging up.

     By then I was blushing like crazy. "I knew it!" Maria said. "It's nothing." I tried to reassure her. "Yes it is! My cousin has a crush!" "Stop! It's hard." "How?" "Cause if I told him I like him and he didn't like me back, it would be weird." "I'm pretty sure he likes you back." I shook my head feeling tears forming in my eyes. I'm not crying because he doesn't like me back, it's because when I'm frustrated and confused I cry. Not heavily though, tears just fall. "It's alright baby girl." Maria said rubbing circles on my back.

I like Chres.