Chapter 35.

•Mia•

    I put on my blue acid washed jeans, white crop top, all gold accessories, and black peep toe thigh highs. Today was the interview and my last day here in New York. Trey had left last night after that argument we had.

   Other than the interview I was planning on hanging out with Cassidy and Tionna. The interview was at 3:30 and Cassidy and Tionna are supposed to be here at 3. I was also planning on going to the recording studio just to check it out.

   Fade and Manir had come in my room and we took selfies and pictures of each other. "What about your bandana?" Fade asked holding up a red bandana. "I hadn't thought about it." I shrugged. I used to wear bandanas all the time before I got famous. It was pretty much my thing. To me, they would tie the whole outfit together, but since I got famous I've had different head pieces and crowns to do that. "Wear it." Manir said. Before I said 'ok' Manir was tying the bandana around my head. "Better." Fade said. He took a picture of me and showed it to me. It did match my outfit, so I just decided to keep it.

   The doorbell rang and I went downstairs. Andria had opened the door and she was talking to them. When Cassidy and Tionna saw me they screamed and hugged me and they somehow picked me up. When they put me down I backed up. "When did y'all get so strong?" I asked. "We've always been strong." Cassidy said. "Yeah. But there was a black van outside." Tionna said. "It's just our driver. Let's go." I said grabbing the house keys. "Driver?" Tionna and Cassidy gawked. "Yes, drivers." I opened the door to the van and got in. "Since when did you get a driver?" "I've always had a driver." I said mocking Cassidy. She laughed and said, "True. I'm ready to leave now." I nodded and the driver took off.

The car ride to the radio station was just over a half an hour, but we left early so I was on time.

~~~~

"Ok, last question. What's going on with you and college basketball player Aaron Miller?" Amie the interviewer asked. I fixed my headphones a little before answering the question. "Nothing." I answered truthfully. "That's not what it looked like from the pictures." Amie handed me pictures of Aaron and I in Nifty Fifties.

All of them were of us talking and laughing. "What's wrong with them?" I asked handing them back. "Some people think that it's just a stunt." "As in?" "As in, Aaron's training for NBA drafts. Maybe you were just hanging out with him so more people would know who he is?" "Or he's my friend." "Or could he be more than a friend?" "No. I have a boyfriend." "We know you have a boyfriend, but there are tons of pictures of you and Aaron before we actually knew the name Pia Mia." "Because we used to date. For two years actually. The night I was discovered we broke up. Before fame, he and I were dating and I'll admit to that. But I went one way and he's going another. We were talking about stuff we only dreamed about while we were dating and now slowly but surely, both of our dreams are coming true." "That's true but-" "Isn't it funny how right after we broke up everything started coming together for the both of us. Scouts started paying more attention to him and I got discovered. Both of us are in relationships now and doing better than ever. Point, blank, period." "Would you ever think about getting back together with him?" "That's for God to choose." I smiled. "Got that right. That's all the time we have for today. Let's give a shout out to Pia Mia for coming out here." "It was awesome being here." "As always, it's your girl Amie Love wishing all of you a blessed rest of the day."

Amie cut the microphones off and we both took our headphones off. "It truly was a pleasure meeting you, Mia." Amie said. I hugged her and said, "I listen to your segment all the time, so it was amazing for me to be here." "That means a lot. Maybe I could have you on again." "I'd love that." I walked out the room and Cassidy and Tionna were sitting in the waiting room. "You were amazing, Mi." Tionna said. "Thanks, boo." I said, blowing a kiss. "Where are we going now?" Cassidy asked. "To the recording studio then the mall." "Yes!"

The recording studio was just two doors down from here so we walked over. We walked into the lobby and I went to the receptionist. "I have a meeting with Vincent." I told him. "Third floor, room 89." The receptionist said. I nodded and we went to the elevator. Some jazz played and I started dancing around. "I remember when we used to dance and shit." Cassidy said. "Those were the days." Tionna laughed. "I had the best naps of my life back then." I laughed as the elevator opened.

We found room 89 and opened the door. In there was Vincent and none other than Austin Mahone. Cassidy and Tionna and started giggling like crazy. To me as a celebrity I tried to keep my cool as much as possible. "Sorry, am I interrupting something?" I asked. "Nah. We were just working on some mixes. It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Pia Mia." Austin said bowing down. "And it's an honor to meet you Mr. Mahone." I said curtsying. He laughed and asked, "Are these your friends?" Looking at Cassidy and Tionna. Their eyes were practically bulging out their head as they nodded. "Yeah. That's Cassidy," I said pointing at Cassidy, "and that's Tionna." I pointed at Tionna who waved. "It's also a pleasure to meet you too." Austin said bowing down to them.

They started blushing and giggling like crazy then sat on the couch. I didn't even know Austin would be here today. He's more experienced than me, so maybe I could get a few pointers from him. "Can I hear the mixes?" I asked sitting in a swirly chair. Vincent went through the mixes and I made him stop at one. "I like this one." I said. "So do I. I was thinking about making a song with this beat." Austin said. "That'd be dope." Vincent said, replaying the mix. "What if we did a collab together?" Austin suggested. "Really?" "Yeah. We both like this beat so I think we should just do it." "Cool."

We started bouncing ideas off each other. Cassidy and Tionna even helped. Vincent recorded us writing down ideas. When we figured out the lyrics to the song, we went across the street to get food. We came back and went into the booth.

We finished recording and walked out the booth. "I'll send you the song when I finish touching it up." Vincent said. "Thanks." Austin and I both said. Cassidy, Tionna, and I all left and got in the van. "You and Austin would be cute together." Tionna said. "You think so? I can't see it." "That's because you're in a relationship." "No, I just don't see it." "Girl please." The driver drove us to the mall and we got out.

People walking by said hi and took pictures with me or of me. Some of them I even knew from coming to the mall so much.

Best trip ever!