Chapter 44.

Before I get this chapter started I had to let you know tht the summer's gonna run a lil long for this story. Things need to happen IN THE SUMMER😈

•Omniscient•

     "And why are we just finding out that you were with someone?" Chresanto's mother asked him. He and China had landed in New York early yesterday morning. This would be her first time meeting China, and she hadn't known that they were together, and neither did Jamaica. He didn't care if his dad knew because he wasn't a father to him, and now not a husband to his mother, as they're going through the divorce process now.

     "Because I was going to tell you when I visited, but you found out on the single release-" "On television." She scolded. "Yeah, I know-" "How do you think Andria feels about this?" Jamaica asked. "Andria's the girl we're seeing today, right?" China also asked. That's when it hit Chres. He had completely forgot to wish Andria a happy birthday this morning. "Yeah," Chres nodded at China, "And I talked to her and I think she's happy for me." He said towards Jamaica. "I also have to tell you something mom." He said. "What?" "You're gonna be a grandmom." Chres said smiling, hoping it'd get a good reaction. "What?!" All three of them had said. He had slapped his forehead because he meant to tell China sooner. "So China...are you happy to soon be a mom?" Jamaica asked, trying to lift the tension. "It's not my child." She was in utter shock that Chres was going to be a father. She never really wanted to date someone with a child because she knew it would lead to baby mama drama. "Then who is the mother?" Chres' mom asked lowly. "A girl named Desiree. None of you know her, she-" "How long have you known her?" She asked with bass in her voice. "I think I met her like a week or two after I moved to LA." Chres mumbled. "Ew. That means you–EW!" Jamaica said scrunching up her face. "Same, Jamaica. Same." China thought shaking her head.

     She was going to stay with Chres because he hadn't cheated on her. They weren't together at that time, matter of fact...they didn't even know each other at that time. "Jamaica, go to your room. Chresanto..." His mother had a look of disappointment all over her face as she shook her head, "We'll talk later." Chres hadn't realized it, but China already started making her way to the car. "You okay?" Chres asked her when he got in the car. "I'm fine. I just can't wait to see the baby." China half smiled. "Same here."

     Andria finished curling her hair and then slipped on her nude heels. It would be an understatement if Andria said she was feeling herself. Eric was downstairs waiting and he wouldn't stop texting her asking if he could come upstairs. When she finally said yes, he probably skipped multiple steps just so he could see her. "Damn." Eric smiled when he saw her.

     Eric was beyond baffled

     Eric was beyond baffled. He thought Andria was sexy as hell without makeup, but seeing her with makeup is making him reevaluate his entire life and what he thought was sexy. "You look beautiful." Eric complicated her. "Thank you. I can't believe I'm finally 17! August 7th, 1999, future high school graduate, future college graduate, future model, future home owner, future wife, and future mother, Alexandria Irené Giavanni Luthers was born!" Andria beamed twirling around. "Today's all about you, baby." Eric smiled kissing her cheek.