Chapter 42.

•China•
August 1st, 2016...

I put in my septum ring and went to my living room. My oldest sister, Sierra was sitting in there on the phone. "Are you about to leave?" She asked. "Yeah. Chresanto's on his way." "You better be ready for when girls throw themselves at him. Cause that boy is fine." "Don't talk about my boyfriend like that." "Well it's the truth!" As soon as I was about to respond, I got a text from Chres saying he's outside. "We'll continue this later. Bye!"

I went outside and saw Chres standing outside his car. He had just turned 17 two weeks ago and his parents got him a car as a present.

(Yes Ik he actually turned 19, but it's my story🤗)

"You look beautiful." Chres said spinning me around.

     "And you look handsome

"And you look handsome." I smiled.

     "You ready for this?" I asked when we got in the car

"You ready for this?" I asked when we got in the car. "I'm a little nervous since it's my first single and all, but I'm excited too." "Maybe you'll be less nervous when you see your friends from back in New York." Chres laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck. "Because you invited them." I continued. "Right?" I asked when he didn't say anything. "Well...I thought about it." Chres said. "How could you not invite them? That's like a slap in the face. Especially since you've known them for so long." "It's gonna be live on tv! They'll still see it." Chres defended himself. I just shook my head.

When we got to the hotel, there was already paparazzi and camera crews there and a whole bunch of fans. The red carpet was rolled out and of course we walked it. A female interviewer came up to us and we both smiled.

•Justis•

Jacob, Andria, her family, and I all watched the release party in their living room. I'm still shocked and mad that we weren't invited, but I'm sure he had his reasons. We looked at China and Chres smiling and holding hands. I looked over at Andria to see her reaction and I guess Jacob thought the same thing as me, because we were both looking at her. She just looked into the tv with a slight smile on her face. "So this is your first single. How do your parents feel since you've come this far in such little time?" The interviewer asked. "Well I know my mom and sister are ecstatic. My dad...well–I'm sure some part of him's happy. I mean he would abuse me growing up, and I don't want that for my sister. I never told my mom cause I wanted to have a big happy family, because I know not all guys got they father in they life. So I wanted to keep him in mine." "Oh wow. I hope all is well for you and your family. But, I have a hint as to why it was released on August 1st, but for those who don't, tell them why." The interviewer put the microphone in Chres' face and he smiled. "Well, I'm Santo August and it's August 1st. It's not that hard." "You have a smile that can light up a room. China you're a lucky girl." "I know. His smile is just so amazing." China gushed.