Chapter 10.

•Jacob•

"Dri what happened to your wrist?" I asked since it was wrapped up. "Oh um I slept on it, and it was swollen in the morning." Andria lied.

It's not hard to tell when Andria is lying. She's just that easy to read. I just nodded my head because I didn't want her to get worked up trying to come up with pointless lies.

We were in homeroom and Eric came up to us. "Hey Andria, listen I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do that yesterday, especially when kids were around." Eric said. "Whatever. You've seen the results of your bullshit, and now I really don't want to be friends with you. We can still be acquaintances." Andria said. "What'd he do?" I asked. Both Eric and Andria ignored me and then Eric said, "Please? I was just mad." "Mad about what, Eric?" "That you had this close connection with Chresanto." "We've been bestfriend's for years! I've only know you for a few weeks!" "Can someone please tell me what's going on!?" I asked. Again, both of them ignored me. "I don't know who the fuck your raising your voice at!" Eric snarled at Andria.

     Justis wasn't here to say anything back at Eric, because she's sick. No one's even listening to me, and Andria is trying to stay calm. "I'm talking to you!" Andria said. Eric gripped her arm and yanked her up, which made me push him off of her. "The fuck is you doing?!" I asked.

     By now the whole class was looking at us, and honestly I knew what was about to happen. "Minding my damn business. Something you should try." Eric said trying to get back to Andria. "Don't touch her." Eric gripped my neck and started chocking me. I heard Andria shriek and start pounding on Eric. That wasn't doing anything and I lowkey couldn't breathe. Finally Chres walked in and damn near knocked Eric's head off.

     I fell on the floor and started gasping for air. Chres was punching Eric's face inside out and like four people yelled "WORLDSTARRR!" I got up from the ground and pulled Chres off of Eric. "What the fuck man?" Chres said. I shook my head and faced Eric. Within 2.5 seconds Eric was decked in the face by me. I was pulled away after about five minutes of beating Eric's ass by my teacher and the principal.

"Chresanto, Jacob, Eric. My office now!" Principal Greene growled.

    I let go of Eric and walked out the class with Chres, but not before dapping him up. We walked into Principal Greene's office and sat down. Eric came in like two minutes later cause he just got his ass beat and could hardly walk.

"What happened back there?" Principal Greene asked.

"So-" I started but Eric cut me off.

"They just started beating me up. All I was doing was talking to Andria and then they start beating me." Eric lied.

"Is that true?"

"No!" Chres and I both shouted.

"Who else was involved in this?"

"Andria." We all said.

"Andria will you please come to my office?" Principal Greene said through the loud speaker.

    Andria walked into the office and stood there.

"What happened between these boys?" Principal Greene asked.

"I don't know."

"Are you lying to me?"

"No, they just started fighting after some choice words were said. Watch the video cameras." Andria snapped.

    Principal Greene nodded and started playing the video camera from that time and it showed everything that happened.

"So not only did you put your hands on a lady, but you chocked someone. Suspended for a month. Get your things and call your parents. We're going to have a looong talk." Principal Greene said after watching the video.

     Eric groaned and went to call him parents. Principal Greene turned to us and said, "Now I get that you guys were fighting in self defense, and for your friend, but it's still against the rules. I have to suspend you for at least two weeks."

"Cool with me." I shrugged.

    We all got up and left the office.

Extra Thanksgiving Break for me.