Prologue

" Sanyukta Aggarwal stop right there or else you will have to face the consequences " yelled the guy in his mid twenties.
" wohoo let me remind you that it is not 'sanyukta aggarwal ' but its ' sanyukta randhir singh shekhawat ' " she yelled back with the same loud voice.
" Shush it u dramaqueen, koi sun lega toh meri reputation ka kya hoga? " Randhir asked rudely pulling sanyukta back in her vanity van.
"Mere sath tumharana name judne sae tumhe insulting feel hota hai?" Sanyukta pushed him away.
"Mujhe nai tumhe hota hai insult feel" randhir pulled her gain through her forearms.
"Ohh yeah so it was my idea right?
Ki hum shaadi kar lete hai and kissi ko nai bolenge industry mai?" Sanyukta spat back.
"Han yeh mere idea tha ; but now that i am ready to tell everyone in the industry then what is your problem?" He spat back.
"My career in this industry has just began to touch the new heights , i don't want to end it by giving birth to this piece of shit in my womb" she pointed out towards the stomach.
He moved away " you are not my sanyukta ,
The girl who would love to play with kids and would imagine to have almost 6 kids ; is now wanting to abort her own child?" He kept moving backwards till his back hit the wall and tears dribbled down his fair cheek.
" randhir you are the most successful director and producer of this era ; but i have just started my career ; and giving birth to this baby means taking a break from the film industry; please baby" sanyukta cupped his face and tried kissing him.
He pushed her little just to make sure the baby was fine " just give me two month's time ill make sure you fall in love with the baby inside your womb and in love with your babys father" he bend down and pecked her stomach from above the cloth.
" i am not keeping it inside my womb foe two months" she sniffed.
" you think you have a option?" He smirked getting up from the floor.
"What do you mean" she stammered because she had full idea of how capable Randhir Singh Shekhawat was of.
"I will stop all your movies from getting produced" he smirked folding his hands on his chest.
" you won't do any such stuff" she glared stammering.
" you want to try me baby?" He moved towards her and she moved backwards.
" please randhir " tears left her hazel orbs and he clenched his palm digging his nails inside it.
Sanyukta smirked a little looking at his palms because this was the effect of her tears on him.
" two months sanyukta shekhawat ; u just have to give me two months time ill make your life bliss. And if u don't give me that time i will make your life living hell and u don't want to try me on that do you? " he smirked rubbing his fingers on her milky cheek.
He placed a wet kiss on her cheek and bite it harsh and she moaned her best ; yes they loved wild unlike other couples who loved soft.
Randhir let her go as soon as she tugged her fingers in his silky mane.
She snapped her eyes open and glared him and in response he chuckled loudly.
She was about to leave the vanity van when he pulled her back again and whispered in her ears " i know you want more of me ; but trust me sanyukta ths decision is for both of us and you are going to love me more for this decision.
Just trust me once like you did last time " he rubbed his lips lightly on her ears.
"Hmm" she bit her lower lip to control the moan.
"And dont go out like this ; you have a sexy red mark on you cheek" he kissed her cheek and left the vanity van immediately.
The makeup artist just entered her van when she came out of the van running fast and yelled " madam is feeling a little low soo oackup for today" and she left the place huffing.
Randhir knew sanyukta must have erupted like a volcano on that poor lady inside.
" two months sanyukta just two months" randhir smiled and yelled "pAckup for today" and he left the shoot in his Mercedes.

Tbc❤

Keep reading and voting❤
Its encouraging ❤