chapter 79

Sanyukta's pov :

It's not easy for me to forget what Randhir did to me before ; but this heart is really weak ; its still beats for him ; even after 7 years it still does.
I know i am being mean towards aaryan but i am selfish ; i have my baby who needs a father and aaryan did help me and was like a father figure to sadh but lets be honest he could never take his fathers place.
Sadh himself never allowed aaryan to take his dads place ; he always called her pops.
" mummaa " sadh patted thus bringing me back to reality " how long ?" He looked at me ; his eyes drooping ; he looked tired and had small circles under his eyes.
" 5 more minutes ; go and check if papp.. if papaa.. is ready or not ?" It still sounded strange ; but understood my state of mind and just nodded and left the kitchen.
I focused back on making pancakes for them ; i arranged the table by the time they were back ; both entered the kitchen and there was silence all over ; i smiled and both returned the smile.
Randhir was yet again wearing Aaryans dresses and looked hilarious in them ; randhir was a bit short and muscular and aaryan was tall and had a well sculpted body ; but not as muscular as randhir.
" mom can you stop starring at dad already " sadh smirked causing my cheeks to burn again a zillion time the same day.
" sadh " randhir tried to glare at him but ended up smirking and winking at him causing sadh to chuckle and they both hifi-ed.
" shut up both of you ; have your lunch " i passed them food and both nodded ; i knew they were hungry.
Randhir looked at his food and made faces ; whereas sadh gobbled up his pancakes.
" you.. may be want something on your pancakes? " i asked looking at my plate.
" may be chocolate syrup ?" Randhir asked unsure ; sadhs head snapped up immediately and he glared at me " this is cheating you never give me chocolate syrup with pancakes " he huffed putting his spoon down.
" ehh its okay " randhir akwardly replied and sadh raised his brows " nahh its okay have it " sadh shrugged his shoulders causing me look at him with shock ; he never allowed aaryan to have it ; as a matter of fact i never allowed him because it has a lot of fat in it.
" sadh are you sure ?" Now it was my chance to smirk and he blushed " yes pinky mother " he stuck his tongue out as i did the same.
" am i missing something here ?" Randhir asked with curious eyes ; " erm no " i replied trying to keep aaryan away from the topic.
" actually i dont " sadh started of with his mouth full of food ; i glared him to shutup but he won't;  as he is randhir's son " let pops also eat it ; but i will let you eat it " he shrugged and went back to eat his food.
Realisation hit him like snowstorm and he looked up at Randhir with guilt in his eyes.
But to my astonishment randhirs eyes were still warm " so i guess i am more special ?" Randhir smirked and sadh muttered something under his breath quiet inaudible to human ears ; though i did hear the last word ' maybe ' ; it caused my heart to swell in pride and a look at Randhir looked like even he did.
" i mean nothing " sadh replied and kept eating his food.
I got up to get chocolate syrup and for a change sadh squirmed happily when i poured it on his pancakes too.

Randhir's pov :

So much happened in the last few days ; and i would  not want to change a single thing of it.
Sadh was fast asleep on the couch uncomfortably and i picked him up in my arms and tucked him to bed ; he had this cute smiled pasted on his lipssince morning ; his eyes had a little shine too.
I think i should talk to Sanyukta about everything that happened since last 7 years ; she had a right to know.
I walked downstairs and there she was on the couch with two cups of coffee ; i sat across and grabbed one mug ; i had no strength to look at her.
" i know none of my apologies or explanation can change what i had done years back ; i can give anything to change that but i guess i cant do that ; i know i was selfish sanyukta ; i did not want you or our baby to suffer in any way and i guess sanaya was my last option to save my career and guess what my this decision that time got us here in the first place ; it anyways caused you both to suffer a lot " i stopped and looked up at sanyukta but  she was fast asleep on the couch.
I sath besides her and grabbed her hand in mine ; they still fit perfectly like before.
" i know all i did was wrong and now i would never do anything to hurt you or sadh ; i love you both a lot ; more than you can imagine ; i still regret everything i did sanyu ; i really do ; i betrayed you ; hurt sadh ; spoiled sanayas life too ; i am a very bad person ; i know i dont deserve you or sadh ; but i will still not let you both go ; i will strive hard and win your trust back ; i will win you too baby ; i will " i stopped as i felt a tear fall of my eye ; i wiped it and leaned to kiss sanyuktas forehead.
But my movement caused her to open her eyes and she looked at me with sleep in her eyes ; which soon changed to shcok ; i shifted back on my seat.
" whatt. Were. You ?" Sanyukta fumbled and looked at me " you were crying ?" ;i look at her and shake my head " wait you were saying something;  i fell asleep " she rubbed her eyes and i looked away again " its okay sanyukta ; you need sleep we will talk about it tomorrow " i smiled and this time without hesitation kissed her forehead and walked upstairs.

To be continued ❤

Keep commenting ; i love you all xD

Sorry for late updates ; got exams 😴