Chapter 67

Ps : i know sometimes its just annoying ; but i want to show this story in both of their pov's.
I want to show what both were thinking during a particular part.

Randhir's pov :

A light tap on my cheek ; but i was too tired to wake up so i didn't open my eyes ; another tap on my cheek ; i still didn't budge ; a pinch on my hand caused me to snap open my eyes and the surroundings were new ; but i instantly saw sadh seated on my stomach with his legs both the sides.
My best morning i guess ; wait no my second best morning;  my first best morning was when i and sanyukta became one and she woke up besides me ; her white skin shining bright against the sunlight ; her lips swollen ; her sprawled up on the pillow ; the red hue on her cheek ; that love bite covered neck and shoulder and..
" uncle " sadh pinched my nose and got me back from my lala land.
" yes " i rubbed my nose as he left it.
" get up fast we need to get ready and leave ".
" where? School ? You are not going today" i suddenly started getting hyper and he looked at me as if i had grown to heads.
" what ?" I asked as even after few seconds he was looking at me ; he burst out laughing loudly "school ? No ; we were going to meet parth uncle na " he clapped his hand and his eyes twinkled.
I motioned him to come near and as he leaned i kissed his cheek ; he pulled back and wiped his cheek making funny faces.
" come we will eat breakfast and then leave in a while " he got up and so did i.
We went downstairs to see that sanyukta was no where to be seen " mom is still asleep " he made a sad face.
" come lets make breakfast " i winked and sadh initially looked unsure but then just followed me inside the kitchen.
French toast sanyuktas favourite ; i hope it still is ; i looked around and sadh helped me to find the ingredients;  Sadh was standing besides me on a chair and  looking over how i was chopping and then how were the toasts being cooked.
" aurr kitni time ?" Sadh asked frustrated and his hindi made me laugh " thodi time aur lagegi " i answered laughing ; sadh kept looking at me wondering to why was i laughing.
" baby its aur kitna time ?" Sanyukta's voice was heard from the other end of the kitchen ; we turned to look at her and there she was standing in a robe and her hair a complete mess ; she still looked the cutest.
" ohh uncle you are so mean " sadh looked from me to sanyukta ; hands on his waist ; eyebrows srucnched and eyes wide open.
His little words which he didn't even mean hurt me a lot ; but i covered it" no i am not mean " copying sadh's posture , hands on waist , eyebrows srucnched together,  and eyes wide open i answered him.
Before sadh could reply and sanyukta stopped us " okay enough guys ; i am hungry and the toasts smell amazing ; lets eat "
" they are not for you " i replied emptying the toasts from the toaster on the plate and sadh was now looking at me with eyes focused only on the toasts " i agree uncle" and i swear to god sanyuktas jaw was almost touching the ground.
From shocked to angry ; she instantly zoned out ; she was standing there with a blank face looking lost in her own thoughts ; i hated to see this lost expression on her face ; i wanted her to now come back home ; come back to me.

To be continued  ❤

Keep reading and voting❤
I love to read your comments they really are encouraging ❤

Love you guys❤

Do give a try to my other completed stories too❤

I am sure you guys will love them too😊