Chapter 46

Sanyukta's pov :

as soon as i parked my car ; i jumped outside and ran to the maine door ; i probably looked like hell right now ; with my hair a mess ; my mascara almost running down my wet cheek ; i ran inside and bumped with his doctor.
" how .. how is he ? " i panted trying to cath my breath.
" he is fine ; thank the man who got him here from the film set " he placed a comforting hand on my shoulder and all i could register was that he is fine rest all was numb.
He told me his room number and i banged open the gate of the room yelling my
baby 's name.

Randhir's pov :

" sadh " i heard a familiar voice and then bang opened the door of his room and his mom entered the room ; she ran to him and hugged him tight and kissed all over his face and he smiled his dimpled smile ;
Sadh ; Sanyukta and Randhir ; his eyes are like her ; hair and smile like me ;i felt familiar around the child ; i cried when he got hurt ; all made sense now ; it was because he he was ; no no he is my son ; and she is alive.
The room suddenly started moving around while she continued kissing him and hugging him " mommy i am fine " sadh finally spoke breaking her trance; i kept looking at her.
" i can see that " i heard her voice after 7 years and it still was the same.
" thankyou fo.." she turned around to thank me but stopped midway and different emotions passed her face ; shock ; anger ; love ; fear.
" mumma i told you na yesterday one uncle hepled me ; he is the same uncle " sadh smiled pointing at me and it broke my heart to another level hearing uncle from his lips now.
" sa..dhh " she whispered.
I ran my blood soaked hand through my hair and walked out of the room banging the door hard.

Sanyukta's pov :

I kissed sadh all over till he told me that he was fine ; i turned around to thank the man who saved my baby's life and my breath got hitched in my throat itself.
He.. he was siting here ; Sadh met him yesterday at the restaurant; and before i could tell him anything his anger over powered him and he banged the door quiet loudly for Sadh's dislike and walked away from my life like he did the last time i saw him seven years ago.

To be continued ❤