Chapter 51

Sanyukta's pov :

I entered sadh's room to check heater's temperature;  and it broke my heart to look at the way he was sobbing ; my brain warned me to not go near him ; but my heart led me to his side ; i sat on the small place on the bed and moved my fingers through his hair ; just the way he'd love.
" one chance please " he whispered still sobbing hard ; and i stopped moving my hand in his hair ; he caught hold of my hand and kissed it ; his eyes still closed.
Goosebumps erupted all over my skin  letting out a deep breath i was holding since long i answered " you have hurt me badly ; hurted me in the place where it would hurt the most ; i still managed ; but if you hurt Sadh this time ; remember you will have to fight back with his mom ; and i swear i will not spare you this time " i choked on my words ; hurting me was something different;  hurting my child will be completely different;  and i mean what i told him ; if he hurts Sadh he will have the worst from me.
"  never " he whispered loud enough for me to hear it.
" hmm " i kept moving my fingers lightly in his hair ; and he soon fell asleep again.
I placed a light kiss on his forehead and Sadh's forehead and left the room.
Cooking Sadh's favourite dishes ; coincidentally few of them were Randhir's favourite too ; i went for a bath.
The hot water soothed the pain in my muscles and helped me calm down ; getting dressed in my night clothes i went to wake them up for dinner.

Randhir's pov :

" popps" someone whispered in my neck and i woke up immediately;  sadh patted my cheek with his eyes still closed calling pops.
What else could make me happy ?
That's all i wanted to hear ; i kissed his forehead and he leaned more.
But wait he doesn't know that i am his dad ; means she.. she is married and sadh has a father.
Anger over powered my senses before i even knew ; suddenly my phone rang in the silent atmosphere and sadh cribbed something in his sleep about the voice ; i tried to remove my phone from my pocket but it was difficult; suddenly out of no where she popped out and i looked at her with anger ; she asked me to wait and tried removing my cell phone from my tight jeans pocket.
I inhaled loudly and she looked everywhere blushing and removed my phone and her face paled looking at the caller id.
I snatched the cell phone from her phone and looked at the caller id ' Wifey calling' ; and ther was a picture of both us ; sanaya herself had saved the name and picture and warned me to not change it.
I cut the call immediately;  how could i forget about her ; if i had the right to get married ; so did she had a right.
My phone rang again and i looked at her ; she turned her face away i guess wiping her tears ; i answered the call " ill call you later" and cut the phone immediately.
" its okay you talk ; ill come later " her eyes looked glossy ; she was walking away when i spoke her name for the first time in seven years.
" Sanyukta " it felt so odd the way her name rolled off my tongue;  odd yet familiar; seven years i had stopped myself from taking her name ; but not anymore.
Nothing will come between us this time.

To be continued ❤

Keep reading and voting❤