Chapter 62

Sanyykta's pov :

I and randhir finshed our dinner and i asked sadh to help me with the dishes ; but randhir didn't let me do that; instead he helped me picking the dishes up and i washed them in the washer and he dried them with the towel.
" now chalooo " sadh pulled randhir as soon as he wiped the last dish.
" where saddy boy," i asked and sadh let go off his hand walking to me;  pulling my hand indicating for me to sit down ; i sat on my knees.
" mumma i have got a plan ; lets blindfold uncle and then we will take him out in the snow and have a snow fight ; pops never plays with us;  its always the two of us;  but i saw his pictures ; he is just like us he likes snow ?" Sadh whispered ; though initially i was shocked but then of course it was a mischievous idea and why wouldn't i agree to it ?
I caught sadh's arm and took him up to his bedroom ; sadh warned randhir not to follow us upstairs and he looked scared.
I dressed sadh up in some warm clothes and also covered his head with the cap to avoid the bandage getting wet.
I went down and blindfolded randhir and much to my surprise he didn't fight about it liked before.
" sadh you can come out" i yelled and sadh came down running and as soon as i glared him he started walking properly.
I held my right hand and sadh held his left left hand and we both helped him walk ; our hands still perfectly fit.
I opened the main door and we were welcomed by cold breeze and it had stopped snowing but it was snowing since afternoon so our garden was full of snow.
We left his hand and walked back a little in opposite directions and made two big ice balls and after counting 1 2 and 3 slowly we aimed it at him together and smash it hit him on his my face from right and left.

Randhir's pov :

I shivered and removed the blindfold and was again welcomed by two ice balls ; one on my face and second on my waist ; the water was very cold and i was just wearing a shirt which was still dirty because of blood.
I wiped the water from my face and bent down to make an ice ball and at the exact same time sadh aimed his ice ball and it fell straight on sanyukta's kurti.
Sadh started laughing loudly and sanyukta started to run behind him ; a worried expression crossed sadh's face and he looked at me ; i winked at him and as sanyukta was about to cross me i held her by her waist ; he back plastered to my front and sadh kept throwing tiny snow balls at her.
"Randhir leave me " she squirmed trying to dodge the balls but was unable to do so cause i had held her hand too.
" no don't leave her " sadh laughed between the fight.
" lets take him together " i whispered in sanyuktas ear and she nodded her head.
We walked further slowly acting as if sanyukta was trying to dodge the balls and when we were near him ; i left sanyukta and caught sadh by his waist and picked him up in the air and ran away from there.
" you cheater " we heard sanyukta yell from behind but we kept running around ; sadh was now sitting on my back with his arms around my neck and legs wound around my waist.
" don't stop" sadh kept laughing as sanyukta was chasing us and throwing snow balls which we kept dogging.

To be continued ❤

Keep reading and voting ❤